Chapter 5

~a couple weeks later~
After weeks and weeks everything was normal. Bella and Klaus made their relationship official. And Bella baby was now Klaus baby because the genes changed. Elizabeth was put on bed arrest as well as Bella because the babies would be here in a few days now. But Bella would be changed into a vampire after the birth of her baby. Then hours later Bella and Elizabeth water broke. Freya went to Elizabeth and Hayley went to Bella the boys had to be out of the room. Also Bella told Klaus about Jacob imprinting on their baby and he was upset but okay with it. Then after hours in labour Bella gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Renesmee Nikol Mikaelson. Elizabeth gave birth to a girl as well. Davina Claire Mikaelson. Davina Claire because of Elizabeth beat friend who passed away. Her last moments with Elizabeth and Davina saying to name her child of she had one after her. The most emotional moment Elizabeth had ever witnessed. Soon Jacob walked in Bella room and imprinted on Renesmee. After Elizabeth gave birth she was okay to walk around and do things. I know weird but she is a vampire after all. Elizabeth went into Bella room to see Jacob holding Renesmee and Bella looking weak. She sped to Bella bit her wrist and gave her blood. "Don't worry Bella when you wake up your gonna be a vampire and be with your boyfriend and daughter" Elizabeth said. Bella nodded before passing out. "She will be okay. She has to just transition into a vampire. But Renesmee would grow faster. Because Bella gave birth as a human Renesmee would become a vampire/werewolf/human tribrid. But because of Bella gift as a shield Renesmee would have her mother gift as well. Davina was a vampire/werewolf/ witch tribrid but like Renesmee her werewolf side would show on a full moon once she is older. The witch side was from her aunt Davina who passed her powers to her niece. Freya set out some clothes for Davina to wear. Kol changed his daughter into her outfit. He smiled at the little baby girl in his arms who looked at him curiously. Klaus held his daughter in his arms and he saw how she looked like him. She had his eyes, Bella hair and looked like a mix of both. Elizabeth walked to Klaus and smiled as he held his daughter for the first time. Kol was in his and Elizabeth shared bedroom spending time with his daughter. Elizabeth wanted to make sure she had everything done and alright before Bella return before spending time and meeting her daughter. Klaus had changed his daughter before holding her. Jacob was sitting on the couch watching his imprint promising to protect her at all cost. "She's beautiful Nik" Elizabeth said. "She is she has her mother's hair and looks like a mixture of me and Bella but the devil in her eyes that's all me" Klaus said smirking. Elizabeth smirked back. "Kol said the same about Davina. The craziness, and the devil was all him as well and he was right."Elizabeth said. Klaus smirked and watched as Renesmee looked at him with wonder in her eyes. She looked older already. As if she was a couple months old. This day was a memorable day for the Mikaelsons.
~Time skip ~
Elizabeth, Hayley and Rebekah had just got Bella changed into her blue dress and did her hair. Elizabeth put Bella daylight ring on.
Bella outfit

And they left Bella be as she changed into a vampire

And they left Bella be as she changed into a vampire. But Bella was a werewolf as well so she would be a hybrid. One of Charlie family members was a werewolf so both Bella and Elizabeth would have the gene. As the family waited for Bella to wake up they heard how her heartbeat would be fast then slow down. Soon after Bella heart stopped beating. Then after Bella was finally awake and a hybrid.