Epilogue

~a couple years later~
Life has been peaceful for everyone. The Voltouri hasn't bothered anyone. Edward and Tanya are either dead or somewhere in Italy. Renesmee and Davina were about 17 years old. Paul and Jacob decided to become hybrids to live with their mates but not only that the wolf pack and their imprints we're immortal. Something in the legends about immortality for shape shifters. The Cullen's left while The Mikaelsons all stayed in Washington. Bella and Klaus got married. Renesmee and Jacob started dating when Renesmee was 16 years old and Davina and Paul when Davina was 16 as well. Elizabeth and Kol couldn't be anymore proud of their daughter. She had Kol psycho and dangerous demeanor and Elizabeth kindness and badass demeanor. Renesmee was the same as Davina. She had the hint of the devil from Klaus and Bella badass and kind demeanor. Both girls were like their parents. And Hope just like her mom and dad. She had Hayley badass demeanor and Elijah nobility. "Hope come on" Davina yelled to her cousin. The girls were late to a barbecue that was at Sam's house. "Coming" Hope said running down the stairs. They got in Renesmee car and drove to Sam's house. Once they got there Hope ran to Claire who was Hopes best friend. Practically Renesmee and Davina as well. Davina ran to Paul and Renesmee ran to Jacob. "And where have you girls been" Kol asked Davina. "Hope was taking forever again dad we tried to get her to hurry but she wouldn't listen" Davina said. Kol laughed. "Believe me your mother, Rebekah, and Hayley were the same way" Kol said. Elizabeth sent him a look and he shut up. Davina laughed. Elizabeth smiled at her family now. This was the life she wanted to live years ago but now she finslly got it. Bella came to her sister side. "We did it. We have peace we don't have to worry about The Voltouri or anyone" Bella said. "Yeah your right all we need to be focusing on is our girls" Elizabeth said. Bella nodded. "I love you sis" Bella said." I love you too" Elizabeth said and hugged Bella. This was their families Hope and Happiness. And Davina, Hope, and Renesmee was the future generation of The Mikaelsons legacies.

The End.