Chapter 3

Elizabeth has been home for a few days now and it was time for the newborn battle. Elizabeth did a spell on her baby to make sure the little one wasn't hurt. She had gotten a call from Freya saying he pregnancy wasn't normal and the baby might be coming out when Elizabeth is 6 months or even earlier. Elizabeth got her outfit on and vamp speed to the clearing.
Elizabeth outfit

By the time Elizabeth arrived the battle begun

By the time Elizabeth arrived the battle begun. Elizabeth face completely changed and she bit into the newborns neck and tool their heads off. Soon enough the battle was over. The pack and The Cullen's won. But as everyone was gathered around and the pack shifted into their human forms. Soon vampires she recognized as the bad ones from New Orleans showed up. Elizabeth put a spell so none of the vampires wouod harm Bella, The Cullen's or the pack. Elizabeth fought the vampires. She pulled their hearts out and snapped their necks and bit into their neck. Soon 2 more vampires came. "You want to fight. Then let's do this" Elizabeth said. But then someone came and vamp sped towards the vampires and you couldn't tell who it was. After the person ripped one of the vampires head off their back was faced to Elizabeth. But Elizabeth knew who it was and un video the protection spell around her sister. "Elizabeth get away from him" Bella said. "Bella I know who this is" Elizabeth said. "Who" Bella asked. "My husband. The father of my child. Kol Mikaelson" Elizabeth said. Kol looked at Elizabeth with a smile on his face. Elizabeth smiled back at him. "So you leave New Orleans to come help your sister then you leave a note saying your pregnant" Kol said. "You would've stopped me from coming" Elizabeth said. "Of course I would. I am a good husband" Kol said. Elizabeth giggled. And hugged Kol. Kol hugged back. "But are you serious when you said we were having a baby" Kol asked. "Yeah and Freya told me that our little one will be here by the time it's my sixth month" Elizabeth said. Kol smiled and listened closely and heard the heart beat of his unborn child. Kol and Elizabeth pulled away from the hug and looked at the people who were looking at them. "Hello mates" Kol said. He gently grabbed Elizabeth hand and walked to the people in front of him. "Hello Kol" Carlisle said. Kol nodded at him. "So I heard my sister in law is here" Kol said. Bella stepped up. "Bella this is Kol. Kol this is my little sister" Elizabeth said. Bella smiled at him. Kol smiled back. "Thank you for taking care of my sister" Bella said. "It my pleasure." Kol said. "We need to leave with the Pack Kol the Voltouri will hunt this area if we stay here" Elizabeth said. Kol nodded and they left with the pack. They went to Billy house. Billy looked and was shocked to see Elizabeth Swan alive but holding hands with Kol Mikaelson. Elizabeth and Kol waited until Bella came. Soon Bella came. Jacob was injured during the battle. Kol held Elizabeth hand waiting for Carlisle. Soon Carlisle came out and told them Jacob was fine. Bella lookee at Elizabeth. "Are you staying or leaving" Bella asked. "Well me and Kol talked and we decided to stay here. Besides being away from New Orleans will be safe and fine from everything that I going on" Elizabeth said. Bella smiled and nodded. Kol and Elizabeth soon left Billy house and went to their home. Elizabeth changed into her pajamas and laid on her bed reading a book. As she was reading she heard her babies heartbeat and smiled. Soon she fell asleep reading. Kol had just finished coming from showering and saw his wife asleep. He smiled and took the book placed it on the table beside the bed. He then got into the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her protecting her and the baby and fell asleep.