Chapter 21 🖤

Dezmond Jackson
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
Location: Abandoned Warehouse

All I heard was the machine beeping, and remembering everything last in what felt like slow motion

I knew I should have made her stay home.

Flashback:
" zamara let her go or I swear to" dezmond started but zamara cut him off.

"You will what? I don't care dezmond...I'm am so tired you know" she said while still keeping the gun to la'taisha head but lowering it to her stomach.

" you know I'm not actually pregnant? yeah I just thought that will make you come to your senses about where you belong, I guess not" she said and followed up with a deranged laugh.

"She is the reason why I'm crazy. It's suppose to be me and you. Baby listen. Zamara Jackson, cute right?" She asked with a psychotic look in her eyes.

"You one crazy bitch he will never want you. Never has and never will, move the fuck o-" tae said before she felt pain in her stomach.

She looked down and it was bleeding like crazy.

"You cant love her if she dead right?" Zamara asked walking closer to dezmond.

It's like all of dezmond home training about not hitting a woman went out the window.

He ran to her and started punching her face back to back. He thenand started kicking her side hard with lots of impact when she fell to the ground.

"Please stop"Zamara said coughing up blood.

He kept punching her till he came to his senses that his girlfriend was shot.

"TRAYYYYY!" Dezmond yelled.

He walked over to tae to see her vest was off. "Cmon bae why would you take this shit off? What's wrong with you?"

He walked over to her and took off his shirt. He ripped it the best he could and tied it around her lower stomach to apply pressure to it.

"It's okay baby, you gone be okay. Okay? I got you mama"

"Well well well what do we have here?" Tiny said walking in with damariyah behind him.

"Boy don't come close to me I swear to god youn wanna fuck with me right now. Gone bout yo black ass business" Dezmond said lifting tae from off the floor.

"Nah I've been waiting to say this. You always had everything I didn't. Newest clothes, shoes, all the girls. Shit all the pussy. And here I am being you and tray little shadow. Do y'all think the world just revolve around y'all. Nobody else matte-" he said but was cut off when tray shot him from behind in the head.