Wren's Friends

My legs shake as I quickly go to the bathroom across the hall to wash up; I know Lila shouldn't be home for a while but it doesn't stop me from feeling like I should rush. It also gives me an excuse to process the fact that Ollie and I had sex for the first time. Well, penis-in-vagina-sex.

After shutting the door securely behind me, I run the water in the bath. Not that I have the time to properly bathe, I just need something to calm the blood flooding my ears.

He was somehow what I expected, but not exactly. It was definitely a pounding—the forcefulness of his thrusts matched the intensity I prepared (hoped?) for. What I didn't know he was going to do was wait for me to cum before he did. Not like that, anyway.

I'm starting to see patterns in him, and the way sex with him works. For one, he makes sure all of us finish; for Arlo, that's like giving him permission to. He hasn't done that with me, but today was the first time he told me to tell him when I was. But, I also see now, usually he's the last to climax. Today was different in that way, too.

I clean myself up with the warm water from the tub, and wet a couple hand towels for the boys. Because I feel weird walking back naked, I wrap myself in my bathrobe before leaving the bathroom.

As soon as I open the door, though, Ollie's voice drifts into the hallway, and it doesn't sound pleased.

"It's like now you don't want to follow the rules anymore," he says.

I pause.

"No, it's not," Arlo replies.

"Yeah? Then what the fuck was that?"

"She grabbed me, Ollie."

"It's not Wren's fault you didn't stop her."

I walk into the room, not liking that they're talking about me.

Arlo's sitting on the edge of my bed, his underwear back on. Ollie's standing over him, still naked. They turn when I make myself known.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my high suddenly plummeting.

Arlo sees my face and holds out a hand for me. "Come here," he says softly.

Ollie takes a step away from us and scoops his jeans off the floor as I come to sit next to Arlo, who holds me against him. His reassuring touch settles me some.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask, not able to keep the fear out of my voice. I don't want to spoil this. Today was going surprisingly well, considering how afraid I was when it began.

Ollie turns at the sound of my voice, his expression hard. This is not the just-had-sex-Ollie that I like. He nods his head at Arlo. "Ask Baby Brother. He's the one who broke a rule."

I look up at Arlo, who leans down and presses his lips to my cheek. "You didn't do anything wrong, Wren."

"I told him not to cum yet, not to touch himself," Ollie says, almost angrily.

It takes a second to register what he's talking about. "That was when I—I touched him, didn't I?"

Ollie rubs his face, doesn't look at me. "He knows better. He knows what I mean when I say things like that. You're not to blame here."

He's not blaming me—wasn't expecting that. "Were you not going to let him finish?"

"He was," Arlo says, defending him. "Just not right then. I threw things out of wack."

Ollie gives him a dark look. "And are you sorry?"

Arlo strokes my hair without looking up. "Yes. I'm sorry, Ollie."