Teapot

An amber glow from the city shines through the large windows of the twins' bedroom, casting dancing shadows over the walls. Oliver gives my butt a squeeze before flinging me onto the large, black-sheeted bed.

For a moment, the three of us pause; me laying on the bed, looking up at them while they stand shoulder to shoulder, eyeing me.

"Arlo says you're on the pill," Oliver says in a husky voice.

I nod.

"And you've never been with more than one man at a time."

I nod again, a shiver running down my spine. I squirm a little on the bed, and they watch my movements hungrily.

"He's sweet," Oliver says, "but you should know by now that I'm not."

"Ollie—" Arlo's head turns towards his brother in the dim, but Oliver holds up a hand.

"I already promised I'd be gentle the first time, and I'll try..." his voice trails off as he looks me up and down slowly. "But you've been teasing me, Wren, and I'm not used to being teased. Not like baby brother is."

I don't move a muscle.

"Our safeword's going to be 'teapot.'" A wicked grin spreads over Oliver's face. "If you can't say the word—your mouth's preoccupied—just tap on either of us three times with two fingers. Understood?"

I nod.

"What's the safeword?"

"Teapot," I answer, the word nearly getting caught in my throat.

He turns to Arlo. "What's the safeword?"

"Teapot," he confirms, unbuckling his belt.

Oliver steps closer to the bed. "Take off my belt, Wren."

With a stammering heart I prop myself up on my knees and shakily unbuckle the "Spot" belt buckle. The metal clinks together as I pull the studded leather belt through each belt loop on Oliver's pants.

Meanwhile, Arlo's gotten his jeans off and climbs onto the bed behind me. He plucks at the strings of my corset and pulls off my shoes.

Oliver's belt falls to the floor and without further instruction I undo his jeans. Even in the scarce light I can make out the bulge in his black underwear. Before I can pull him out, however, he reaches down and tugs the lace gloves off my hands. Then he unclips the kitten ears off my head and lets my hair fall loose. His hand moves to my neck, taking the ring of my collar with one finger and tugging me upwards and forwards.

Our mouths meet in one swift movement, and while we kiss Arlo pulls my corset off. Next he unzips my velvet costume and slowly pulls that down, too. I moan into Oliver's mouth when Arlo tenderly bites my shoulder and pinches my nipple. Oliver's tongue dances on my bottom lip, savoring my moan.

Arlo's hands slide over my breasts, down to my stomach, massaging me gently. He presses body against mine and the heat he gives off is indescribable.

Oliver breaks our kiss and Arlo takes me by the hips, walking me backward so I'm on all fours.

"Take out my cock, Wren," Oliver says, his eyes glinting with lust from above me.

As I feel through the soft fabric of his boxers, I squeeze him and he lets out a moan himself. He thinks I already tease him, what harm could a little more do? I hold back a grin.

But then I get a taste of my own medicine when Arlo, from behind, strokes my clit through the fishnet stockings I still have on. My toes curl and Arlo laughs as I lean back, into his hand. He keeps his touch light, no matter how far I lean into him.

"Not fun, is it?" He teases, giving my clit a light tap.

I whine involuntarily.

Oliver hooks a finger though my collar again, demanding my attention. The bell jingles. "Take it out," he growls.

My fingers run along the band of his underwear and I make sure my nails scratch his stomach as I get a grip on them. When I yank them down, his thick cock springs upwards. Identical to Arlo's—just as long and hefty and unlike any boy's I've ever seen.

I don't have the willpower in myself to hesitate before licking the tip, letting it rest on my tongue.

"Fuck," Oliver groans, and I feel him tense.

It seems Arlo's had enough, too, because I feel him rip the fishnets at the crotch. His member is already locked and ready to go because I feel his tip at my entrance. He runs it in circles on my clit, letting it get wet from my juices. It's hard and warm against me.

I play with Oliver's tip just a bit longer—let my tongue encircle it and suck it sweetly. He grips a fistful of my hair, and before he can do it himself, I take as much of him as I can in my mouth.

At the same time, Arlo pushes into me with the steady force of someone trying very hard to control himself.

I make room for both of them; Oliver in my mouth and Arlo from behind. He's slow at first; letting me adjust to his girth and gripping my ass-cheeks to control his motion. I mirror his speed with Oliver, letting him in and out of my mouth in even motions. He tastes comforting, his cock having the familiar aroma of his body. I've never been this close to him, and his scent isn't as different from Arlo's as I thought.

Then Oliver pulls himself out of my mouth altogether, tilting my face up to look at me. For the first time I'm aware of the tears in my eyes from taking him in so deeply, though I didn't gag. He grins wickedly at the weakness before sliding his cock into my open mouth.

Arlo's hands slide up my body at the same time, and one finds the top of my shoulder. I know what's coming even before he tenses with the new leverage.

He slams into me, going deeper than he has so far, and I let out a muffled moan onto Oliver. As if on cue, he folds my arms behind my back so I'm forced to balance myself to stay upright, using his cock to stable myself. Arlo uses his momentum to push me harder against Oliver, and this time I do gag when his penis hits the back of my throat.

Oliver takes the back of my head with one hand and forces me to stay where I am, though every instinct is telling me to pull away. The tears spring and there's a brief moment where I think I might suffocate—

But then he releases me and I gasp for air. Arlo doesn't let up, and I'm caught between a moan and a struggle for breath as he pounds me harder and harder.

Oliver releases my arms and I fall forward, on the edge of the bed. I stare up at him, every thrust from Arlo jerking me forwards and back. I know full well the mascara's running down my cheeks at his point, but still I hold his gaze. He tilts his head at me, and without any provocation I take him in my mouth again.

He can't stop the surprised moan that escapes him, and I use one of my newly-freed up hands to massage his balls.

That does it.

"Damn you," he growls, instinctively taking the back of my head again. I can just see his contorted face, eyes flashing from me to Arlo. "Baby brother," he pleads.

"I'm almost there," Arlo says. His grip on my ass tightens. One of his hands moves around to the front of me to rub my clit and I lean far back into him.

I'm hot, wet all over from sweat and saliva and the three of our juices, but the sensation that shoots through me is as distinctive as the stars in the sky.

And then Arlo's tensing; I feel the release inside me. Before I can comprehend the feeling of fullness, Oliver's filling my mouth with his own.