Chapter 1: untamed memories

The Kami clan were known as gods. With a touch of one of their chakra covered fingers sends shockwaves of pain. Each one of them had white hair and red eyes except for one new born child. A pair of twins one boy the normal white hair and Crimson eyes but the girl... She had forest green hair and golden eyes. "Demon!" The elders of the clan broke into panic. "A demon was born into a clan of gods!" Word spread through the compound quickly like lightning and had been ever since.

-11 years later-

It was a normal day for me. I had gone out to try and pay for a piece of fruit but instead I was punched in the face and had the fruit thrown at me. "Ouch.." I held the new cut on my forehead. "And stay out you filthy demon!" The man kicked me from the side sending me crashing through the door and onto the hard dirt street. Years of the same torture brought me loneliness and depression, I have so many scars and burn marks that I had to stop counting. My pain of not having a family soaked me to the bone in which have been broken before. "Akuma, let's go." Sensei picked me up carefully. Sensei was the only one who actually has kept me alive. "Sensei, there is a 'voice' in my head and he said I should run away." Sensei looked confused and then his eyes softened. "Are you going to listen to that voice?" I looked up at him. "Yes, I have befriended the voice an he takes care of me." I smiled and clutched my stomach that signifies my demon. I'm not dense I know that the wolf demon kiro is sealed within me. "Are you going to run away?" Sensei set me down. I looked at him with a sad smile "Yes. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll announce it today." I began to walk towards the town area. "I'll go with you. I'm going to be your... Father." I stopped and turned around. "Father?" He nodded. I smiled and ran towards him "Oto-san!" He picked me up. "We leave tomorrow." He set me down and we ran into town.

"I'm very sorry!" I stood on top of them main house. "Get down you stupid demon!" A clan member yelled out. "Yea!" Shouts and profanities were continuously thrown at me. "P-Please! It's very important! And will m-make you happy! I promise!" I stuttered because I haven't actually been able to talk to anyone but sen- oto-san. They just kept throwing insults at me until oto-san jumped up next to me. "Hey! SHES TRYING TO SPEAK!" Everyone became silent instantly. "Go on." I patted my shoulder. "W-Well... I'm going t-to be leaving and I-I-I just want the b-best for you all... Please even if I never come back, which I won't. I want you to p-please be happy, healthy, and humble. I know you never liked me and hated me. But I wish the best for all of you!" I then hid behind Sensei. "YEA! SHE'S LEAVING!" They broke out into cheers and spread out and away as I walked back hand in hand with my new oto-san. 'A new life. Full of surprise and happiness awaits us father..'