Chapter 6: this team

I woke again with another early start 'child. It's actually not that early.' Itozo's voice rang in my head. I look at my bed side clock. It read 7:30 am. "Holy shit!" I jumped out of bed and stripped down my clothes grabbing new ones and jumping into my quick 5 minutes shower. "Okay okay okay." I called my self once I was fully dressed and combing my hair. 'Your headband.' I tied my white headband on nicely. 'Thanks!' I ran downstairs grabbing a piece of onigiri and my bento. "Have a nice day!" Oto-san called out. "You too!" I slipped on my ninja shoes and began walking down the dirt path leading towards the school. 'Sasuke. He's behind you. Run!' Itozo said. I didn't bother looking back I just took of in a sprint. 'School. School. Academy!' I have my self a high five in my mind for making it there quickly. "Iruka Sensei!" I called out. "Hm? Oh hello Akuma. What is it?" He asked. "Can I have a seat change?" He looked at me weirdly. "I thought any of the girls would just die to sit next to him?" I gagged. "Not this one." He shrugged. "Sure." I bowed and stepped into the classroom. "Akuma! Look!" Naruto ran up to me pointing at his headband. "Congrats!" I then put up my barricade once more and my face went completely straight. "Here. This seems like a good place." I sat down Naruto sitting next to me. "I hope we're on the same team Akuma!" Naruto smiled. "As do I." I looked behind me as the door opened. "Sasuke.." He looked at me and then smirked. I scoffed and turned to Naruto. "I can't stand him either." Naruto said while glaring at him. "Oh hello Akuma." I turned and saw the devil himself. "Go away you disgusting pervert." I growled. 'Woah. Calm down!' Itozo said. "Well I can't seem to stay far away form you." He put a finger under my chin. "No." I stood up and walked over to a boy with pineapple hair. "Hey. Sakura was your name?" I looked at the pinkette. "Yea?" I looked at Sasuke. "You can take my seat over there." I pointed to the seat I was recently sitting in. "Thanks!" I sat down next to the boy. "Huh? Oh hey. I never met you but I know your name is Akuma. I'm Shikamaru Nara." I nodded and watched as he instantly fell asleep. "Akuma!!! Why did you leave?" Naruto yelled causing multiple people to look at me. "Him." I pointed to Sasuke. "Oh."

Everyone's heads turned when iruka Sensei walked in. "Please take your seats and I'll begin telling you which teams your assigned to." Whispers broke out through the classroom and whose going to be on which team. "Alright I'll begin with the teams." I looked out the window and spaced out. "Naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno." Naruto jumped up in happiness while sakura slumped down onto the desk. "Sasuke uchiha. Akuma Kami." This time sakura jumped up and Naruto slumped down until he looked my aided eyes expression. "YAY AKUMA!" I looked over at my new teammates with an expression of fear. "What's wrong?" Sakura asked. "I-I... Him." I pointed again at the smirking uchiha. I stood up and walked over to my new team. Sensei was still announcing but I just decided to sit down on the floor curled up in a ball next to naruto. "A-Akuma? You okay? Dattebayo?" I looked up at him and leaned on his leg. "I-I-I... Don't want to have to be on a team with sasuke..." I began shaking as I remembered what he did. Even if u was only a kiss... It brought memories that I should thrown away long ago. "I know he's an ass but why would you be shaking like that?" I quietly whispered in his ear about how sasuke practically mouth raped me. "Sasuke.." He looked at the angry naruto. "What do you want dobe?" He squinted at me. "Fuck off manwhore." I spat. "Don't talk to sasuke-kun that way!" Sakura grew angry with me. "Stay out of this cotton candy!" I yelled. Iruka dismissed the class and I grabbed my bento in anger almost crushing it. "Move over." I muttered angrily as I knocked sakura to the ground with a shoulder bump and I quiet laugh. "Don't get in my way." I liked at her with a yandere smile. She cowered back and nodded quickly. "Tch." I stepped outside and walked over to a bench. "Sasuke!" I looked over to my right and saw Sasuke and sakura. "I thought, well, since we're on the same team and all..." She blushed and nervously messed with her hands. "We should eat lunch together. Ya know! For getting to know each other!" Sasuke turned around. "No. Go train or something." I walked passed them and sat down on a Bench. "Sakura-chan! I'll eat lunch with you!" Naruto smiled. "Eww! No way!" Sakura watched as Sasuke sat down next to me. "Hey." I chewed on my onigiri for a second before setting it down and moving to the Bench across from where he was. "Hn." He walked over and say next to me again. I sighed and continuously repeated this process until I decided. "Screw you. Fuck off." I scooted away from the duck ass. "Don't be like that." He smirked and slung his arm over my shoulder. I froze and clenched my bento braking it in the process and making my food spill onto the ground. "I said fuck off. Duckass." I walked off and sat on a swing. "I m-must let go of these memories." A ghost of a tear escaped my eyes for I can not cry. I've cried so much to the point that I cannot anymore.

My head fell forward making my green hair sprawl out and cover my eyes. "Akuma!" Naruto yelled happily as I entered the classroom and saw Sasuke, Naruto, and Cotten candy. "Akuma?" I kept my head low as I walked over to a corner. "Akuma? Hey! Akuma!" I muffled my small, silent, ghostly cries. "What's wrong?" Naruto lifted my chin and saw that my eyes were squeezed tightly. "What's wrong." I opened my golden orbs and looked at the curious/concerned/glare looks I received. "It's nothing. I-I'm fine.." I rested my head my my knees and bit my lip drawing blood. "Haha! This is what he gets!" I looked up and saw Naruto placing an eraser between the door. "Our sensei's a jonin he won't fall for that!" Sakura yelled. I then felt a Similar chakra 'no way.' I jumped up excitedly. "Woah! Calm down." Sakura glared at me. "Your bleeding." Sasuke came and wiped the blood from my lip and sat back down. "Oh." I touched my lip and saw the red substance on my finger. "Hm." I looked up as a 'poof' was heard and then a "My first impression of you all. Your all idiots." I jumped and ran at kakashi who was currently looking at his students. "Wha-?! Akuma?!" He looked down at me. I had my head buried in his torso. "Y-Yes." He rested a hand on my head. "How?" I flinched. "I ran away with my Oto-san."  He looked up. "No my old Sensei." He nodded and looked at the rest of his new team. "Let's go to the roof to introduce ourselves." The Other Genin got up and began walking to the roof as Sensei and I poofed to the top.