Chapter 9: my idiot teammates

"Crap I thought I was so close.." Sasuke said while still being stuck in the ground. Sakura running past him stopped mid run to stare at the "bodiless" Sasuke. "EEEYAAGH!!IT'S SASUKE'S HEAD.... IT'S BEEN SEVERED!!!" She fainted. "Sasu-kun~" I jumped down from my hiding spot right in front of him. "Hmm... My boyfriend sits infront of me stuck in the ground. His head sticks out. What shall I do?" I mocked. He growled at me "Get me out Akuma." I smirked. "Nani? Oh what's that?" I played with a part of his hair. "Please?" I looked at him. "Hehe why not?" I smiled. "Hmm this might hurt.." I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him out. "Holy shit!" He rubbed his head "Gomen! Can we work together now?" He shook his head no. "Tch. Fine." Suddenly Kakashi appeared infront of me. "Eager now are we?" I smirked. "Very much so let's see what you've got. Don't hold back." He said. "Actually lets take this somewhere else I don't want to hurt these two." I said. "Okay." I picked up sakura and woke her up. "Put me down!!" She kicked. "Clam down! For jashins sake!" I set her down next to Sasuke and went to follow Kakashi to where him and Naruto were fighting. "Hey hey Akuma!" I turned and saw Naruto tied to a post. "Uh?" He laughed nervously. "He tried to eat alone before the timer." I nodded and got in my stance. "You don't need to conceal your chakra anymore." I nodded. "Wait she wasn't concealing it?!" Sakura gaped. "Hey sakura maybe you'll learn something from this. And become useful." I turned to fight Kakashi. I released my hidden chakra and got into a fighting stance. "Okay. Warning to anyone including Kakashi. Don't come near me or try to interfere within the battle. It'll get you killed. More likely paralyzed. Then poisoned. Then killed. It all happened like this." I snapped my finger. "I don't want to kill you but if I do..." Kakashi nodded. "Okay. Let's do this." I turned around. "What are you doing?! Turn around!" Naruto yelled. I did a quick hand sign and closed my eyes. "Come at me." I spoke. 'From the left.' Itozo said. I turned with my eyes closed and caught his fist. "Come on show me all you got." He swung a kick at me which I caught once more and I added chakra to my hands and pushed him back far enough to hit a tree. "Her eyes are closed!" Naruto exclaimed. "I've been excited to see this." Kakashi said. "What! What is it?!" Naruto yelled. "One of her many Kekki Genkai's." I opened my eyes and gasped were heard from my gaping teammates. "H-Her eyes!" Sakura squeaked. "Itozo! Transform!" I yelled. 'Let's do this!' He was pumped. "I'm excited! I'm all fired up!" I said. "Akuma?" I opened my blood red colored eyes. "This is my transformation! It will make fighting such a high ninja easier." My hair began to grow to a healthy white color with strands of black. Markings began to appear on my face. My ears from his wolf transformation appeared "Host and demon transom formation complete! What do you think?" I asked Sensei whose eyes were wide. "A-Akuma..." I turned to look at Sensei. "H-Hai this is why.." I smiled sadly. "We'll show me just what Itozo can do!" I laughed and jumped up extremely high in the air. "Secret Kami art: touch of a god!" I said and swipe my finger in the air as if swiping it across a desk. "Woah!" The other Genin gasped when a shockwave of air was sent towards Sensei. "Earth style: mud wall!" A thick wall of mud arose from the dirt and only slightly stopped my air shockwave. "Secret Kami art: levitation!" I began to float once again back to where I was before. "Summoning jutsu!" I dropped to the ground and bit my thumb and sliding my blood infont of me. "Hai! M'lady?" "Good to be back!" "What is all this for?" Three wolves appeared infront of me sitting down. "I need you three to Attack him. I want it in human form and don't kill him or over injure him." They nodded before transforming. My first wolf aki, transformed into a boy about a year or two older than me with grey hair and purple eyes. He wore normal ninja gear and a black muscle shirt and black pants. My second wolf transformed into a girl about my age named Naoko she has long red hair in a high pony tail and a black ribbon to top it off. She had green emerald eyes and wore a white crop top jacket zipped with short sleeve mesh armor underneath. She had black ninja shorts on and a scroll on her back. The next wolf transformed into a boy a year older than I am named hajime. He had messy dirty blonde hair and sea blue eyes. He wore a dark green muscle shirt and a black vest, the normal ninja pants, weapons, and wore a pair of fingerless gloves.