Chapter 18: leave me alone

I watched as Sasuke and Naruto continued to try to climb the tree, which I meant I watched them fail. "Hey Akuma!" Naruto came over and whispered. "How did you do it??" I just smiled and ushered him closer. "Think of something other than the chakra in your feet no then just run up it. Just make sure it feels right, okay?" He smiled and hugged me... Making me blush... Sorta.

Sasuke glared at Naruto and walked over to me. "Akuma we need to talk." Sasuke grabbed my wrist and brought me over to a secluded area. "What were you and Naruto talking about? How come you blushed?" Sasuke seemed out of character. I closed my eyes and crossed my arms, I wasn't I'm the mood for this. "Chill out. He's just my best friend." Sasuke glared slightly. "Doesn't seem like just a friendship. That dobe needs to know you belong to me. Not him. I don't care if he's your best friend." I opened my eyes and glared at him. "Why don't you just leave me be and focus on training. As you can see I've already completed it." I turned to walk away, when he grabbed my wrist tightly. "Let go.." I growled. First he disses Naruto and then he expects me to be like his fangirls ha. No.

I tugged my wrist out of his grip "I said go focus on your training." He gripped my wrist harder and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "Got a problem, Uchiha?" I snarled. His eyes widened and he loosened his grip on my wrist. I took advantage of the moment and ripped my wrist from his hand. "Don't diss my best friend and think I'll be okay with it. And I belong to no one." I hissed before turning around sharply and walking in the opposite direction. "Take one more step and, you and I will be over." I stopped and turned to face him with an expressionless face. He watched with slightly wide eyes and I placed my foot down in front of me. "It's over. Uchiha. Don't you ever dare to lay one finger on me, or you'll regret it."

And with that I walked back to where Naruto was training. "Hey Naruto I'll be going back to Tazuna's place and I'll move my stuff to sakuras room. You can do it I believe it!" He smiled and nodded. I smiled happily until I was out of his sight and my expression dropped and I narrowed my eyes and snarled at the ground. "Zabuza. You better put up a good fight I'm in the mood to kill. Hell, I'll do it after this." I grabbed my things from the boys room and placed it on the empty corner in the girls room. "Tsunami I'll be back later!" She nodded. "What's with the outfit?" She looked me up and down. "Oh, you know blacks.... The new, black?" I shrugged. I had changed into a black pair of shorts with a sleeveless tight fitting turtle neck with black gloves that went up to my forearm. I also put on a pair of black boots and black bandana over my bottom half of my face.

"If I can pull this off I'll just be able to be stress free." I walked without a sound down a path through the woods that lead to where the boys were training.

I could hear them still struggling to get up but once I got there I saw they had gotten pretty high up. I quickly dashed behind the tree in between the boys trees "did you see that?" Naruto asked. "It's just your imagination again like when we first got here, idiot." Sasuke didn't even turn his attention towards Naruto. "Wow. How rude." I whispered. "Oh well..." I ran up the tree and looked at the two as they struggled. "There! There!" Naruto pointed directly at me. I quickly jumped to another tree branch. "There's nothing there shut up won't you?" I growled lowly as sasuke continued to diss naruto.

I put my foot back slightly hitting a twig. Both of their heads snapped in my direction "Who's there?" Sasuke asked. I lowered my body and slid down to the next branch. "Who's there?!" Naruto held his Kunai close to him. "I wish Akuma was here..." Naruto said. I 'awed' in my head as he said that. "I don't." I looked at sasuke and watched his eyes soften for a second before returning cold. "Ninja art: physical change." I whispered doing a few hand signs.

My hair became black in a high pony tail with bangs. My eyes charcoal black, hell I could be an Uchiha. My outfit changed as well, a kimono and a kabuki mask.

I jumped down in front of them and looked at the two form behind my mask. "Who are you?" sasuke asked on guard. "It's proper to introduce yourself before asking ones name." I glared through the mask. "I am Sasuke Uchiha this is Naruto Uzumaki." I nodded. "I am Kizuma Yoshida. Pleased to make your acquaintance." I bowed. "Why were you watching us?" I pulled a stem woven basket out from behind me (magic (◎ー◎).... Jk) summoned form behind me. "Watching? No no I'm looking for flowers and herbs to create medicine." I lied I'm actually gonna kill something. "Are you a ninja?" I laughed. "Haha no I live in the village." Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "Then what's that?" He pointed to my thigh which carried Kunai and weapons. "A girl needs protection right? Well nice talking but I really need to go." I tried to scurry away. "Hold on." I turned my head around. "What?" Sasuke stepped up. "Do you have any information on who Zabuza is?" I turned my head back around to look in front of me. "That's classified." I took a step forward and walked away until they were out of sight. I took off the mask and breathes heavily. "Man only if they knew haha." I transformed back to myself bandana and all.

My killing rage began to grow as I stalked through the forest. "Stupid stupid Uchiha." I suddenly gasped. "What a beauty!" I ran towards the stream in front of me ignoring my killing urge. "You idiot let go of me!" I heard from down the river. "But we need to find that girl she was obviously lying!" Naruto a voice got louder. "Shit." I ran I've over the small stream and tried to run towards the forest.

"What's that??" Naruto yelled pointing at me. "Oh jashin help me." I ran faster as I heard them run through the stream following me into the thick forest. "Hey wait!" Naruto yelled. "Stop!" Sasuke yelled. Ah yes because I'll just stop here and listen to all of you fucking orders, idiot.

I ran faster boosting chakra through my feet. Up ahead was a small opening filled with deer.
One of the deer saw me and let out a shriek causing the others to run. I chased after them singling off a slower one forcing it to leave the group. It let out a noise as it tripped on its legs and fell over. (Warning: if your sensitive to animal death/cruelty-ish I recommend you skip the rest)

"AHHH!!" I screamed as I stabbed the deer. I continued to stab it as my emotions bubbled over.

"DIE DIE DIE!!" I began to cry as I slowed down with my stabbing before dropping the Kunai and crying over the dead deer. "IM SORRY!!" I sobbed and hugged the deer not caring wether I was stained with blood or not. "I'm sorry your innocent life was taken by me... They were right I really am a monster!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

But not to far away stood Sasuke and Naruto witnessing the entire scene of me killing and breaking down. "What happened to her?" Naruto asked. "We got into a fight for one." Sasuke said. "A fight?" Sasuke nodded.

"No one will ever understand the pain that I'm feeling right now..." I punched the ground repeatedly and began to punch the trees around me making my hand bleed. I let out a raspy screech and tumbled over holding my bleeding hand while whaling. "What did I ever do to deserve this?!" I yelled out. "What did I ever do wrong to make you hate me?!" I cried harder. "I tried so hard for forgiveness and love..." I rolled on my side and sniffed. "I just want to die. But I can't do that." I ripped at the grass stained red.

"I just want to die.." Everything turned black as fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hello! To everyone reading I just finished this update at like 2 in the morning sorry please enjoy! Like and comment as to what you think may have happened maybe I'll use one idk.
Love everyone thank you sooooo much!