Chapter 19: mysterious identity

-Flash Back-

"Pitiful monster. I can't believe your still alive." The woman holding a whip scoffed. "They should just cut your head off and frame it on a wall, like a deer."

-End Flash Back-

I sat up quickly startling tsunami and Sakura. "What happened?!" I stared at them confusion glazed their face. "Well Naruto and Sasuke found you lying in the forest next to a dead deer both of you covered in blood." Sakura handed me a glass of water. "Thank you... Did they say anything?" I asked, she hesitated. "No, nothing else why?" I stared at the navy blue sheets covering my bandaged torso. "No reason.." I silently thanked jashin for saving me. "We took off the clothes you were wearing and washed them. Why do you have so many bandages?" I looked down after hearing her question. "Oh just for fashion haha.." I faked a smile and drank the water. "Hm.. Ok well from now on we're sharing a room so get comfy because tomorrow we leave to protect Tazuna again at the bridge. For now just rest up." I nodded and thanked Sakura and tsunami.

"Akuma-chan?" I turned my head towards the door wrapping the blanket around my frame. "Yes Naruto?" He was pushed in glaring at the sloghtly opened door before Sasuke walked in. "Tch." I looked away annoyed seeing that piece of shit.

"Well... Uh We wanted to know what was happening." Naruto asked. I looked at him and gave him a bright fake smile "Don't you worry! I'm all good, promise!" I held up my pinky in which he wrapped his pinky around and we smiled at each other.

Our moment was interrupted when a cough was heard. We both snapped our heads to look at Sasuke. "Sorry to ruin your romantic moment but we need information." I grunted and let go out Naruto's pinky. I stood up the blankets falling all that I had was bandages. "Woah! So many bandages what happened??" Naruto asked. "It's just fashion." I reached into my back pack and pulled out a scroll. "I will read this to you. It is a story, do listen well." They nodded as I opened the scroll and cleared my throat.

"Long ago in a world where all villages were allied with one another. All except one, this village was owned by a clan. The Kami clan, gods. With a touch of a finger you'd be put into paralyzation. Unstable power, magic, and cruelty took pace within the walls of the clans hidden palace. Down down far under the palace a woman with black hair and purple was giving birth to a monster."

Naruto cringed and gasped grabbing at his jumpsuit in an anxious impatient manner.

"A girl who looked completely different from her older brother. She looked like a demon from the clans eyes. Green hair green, eyes, and a demon locked deep inside her body and mind. She was abused, neglected, beaten, and looked down upon. Her mother the only one who saw her as beautiful, kind, human, and her daughter died after birth. The father and brother were quick to toss her away. By literal means she was thrown out of the house when she was four. Even the Homeless looked down upon her and treated her less than even them. That girl became scarred with the amount of torture she endured. When she became about 7-8 she left."