Chapter 12: Bloodthirst

"YOU ARE DEAD!!" Naruto yelled at Tazuna. "I SAID no, you little dunce." I snapped my head in the direction of a bush next to me. 'There is someone inside the bush.' Suddenly Itozo's voice rang through my head. 'Hey! Itozo? You haven't been talking much!' I smiled. 'I'm sorry child. I've been thinking the past few days.' I nodded. 'About what?' I asked. 'Not much.' I nodded and continued to walk. "Um... Kakashi sensei are there ninjas in the hidden waves?" Sakura asked. "No. Bit in the land of the waves but as a general rule, even with all the differences that exist in local customers and cultures... Most other lands have their own hidden village where ninja clan resides." Kakashi sensei continued to explain as I dozed off until I heard Sakura in her mind 'I don't see anything that great about the old fart who's always lecturing us!' "Really? Kids hokage is SO amazing!" She lied. "You obliviously don't think so." I snickered. They all continued to converse and talk when I stopped in front of a puddle. "Hmm... A puddle? Haha.." I nodded at Kakashi who nodded back. "I mean I love puddles!" I stomped on the water as I heard hisses from it. "Haha. Your bad ninjas. A puddle in the middle of a clear day. Try harder... Demon brothers." I whispered to the puddle. As I insulted them they jumped out and 'killed' Kakashi sensei and I. "AKUMA!" "SENSEI!" Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura screamed. "You too!" I giggled at Kakashi who pulled out a Icha Icha paradise book. He looked stunned as I pulled out my 6 books. "I'm still on the 5th." He nodded as we jumped down. Kakashi quickly knocked out the second demon brother as I helped Naruto up. "You guys okay? Nice job!" I laughed. "I'm sorry Naruto I should have moved to help you sooner... Before you were injured. It never occurred to me that you would freeze up. Good job, Sasuke." I looked over at Naruto. 'I... I couldn't do a single thing! But Sasuke who's never been in a real battle before... Acted like it was no big deal... He didn't even break a sweat. Be he still managed to save my life.' I frownes after hearing Naruto's thoughts. "Hey... Are you okay... You big chicken." Sasuke smirked. He jumped at Sasuke but I stopped him. "Naruto! There's no time now for fighting. Their claws are poisoned. We have to clean that wound as soon as possible. If we cut it open more deeply, the blood flow will wash the poison away. For now keep as still as possible, so the poison doesn't spread." Kakashi finishes. "Akuma. Take care of Naruto's wound as I speak with Tazuna here." I nodded and took off my medical pouch. "Here let me see." I walked towards him. "Do we go back now so we can make certain Naruto receives medical attention...?" Sakura suggested. I stepped a small amount closer about a foot away from him when he plunged a Kunai Into his hand. His blood splattered across my clothing and face. Our eyes widened. "WHY AM I ALWAYS SO DIFFERENT?! I HATE NOT FITTING IN!!!!" I stepped back. "NARUTO, WHAT ARE YOU---?! NO!! STOP THAT!!" Sakura yelled. "With this Kunai knife, I promise you, I... Will protect the old man." Kakashi walked up to him. "Naruto, we need a free flow of blood to clean the poison from your wound... But you've exceed the need... You could bleed to death. I'm serious." Kakashi said with a smile. "NOOOO NUH-UH NO WAY! ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN I'M NOT GONNA DIE LIKE THIS!" He freaked. "Show me you hand." Kakashi looked at Naruto hand as Sakura scolded Naruto. "What are you Naruto? Some kind of masochist? Do you get off on pain?" Kakashi stared at the wound. "Hey sensei?! Your staring pretty intensely am I gonna be okay?!" Naruto freaked out. "You'll be fine. Akuma wrap his hand in bandages please. Akuma?" They turned to look at me. "B-Blood.." I still stood there covered in Naruto's blood. "Akuma? Are you okay?" I lifted my finger up to my cheek and let the blood drip onto my finger. I stared down at it before licking my finger. I fell to my knees. "Akuma!!" Dammit! I should've licked that blood 'ITOZO STOP!' 'I'm sorry child I'll fix this I just need some blood it doesn't have to be human.' I cried out in pain as I pushed my teammates out of the way. "GO!" Kakashi grabbed everyone and jumped back as he wrapped Naruto's hand. My hair quickly turned white as my eyes became blood red with slits in the middle. And believe me it didn't feel that good this time. The markings on my face appeared again and I stared at the ground in front of me.

They watched horrified as I pulled out a tube filled with a red liquid. 'DRINK IT! I'M NOT KILLING ANYONE ELSE!!' I ordered Itozo who controlled my body and drank it.

I slowly regained my consciousness and looked at my teammates. "I-I'm sorry about that. Um... Bloodthirst? Haha..." They looked horrified. "W-What was that?!" Kakashi and the rest of them asked. "It's best you don't know." I winked. They slowly walked back on to the path and continued the journey. Sometimes looking back sceptic-ly. "I'm going to have to talk to you later." Kakashi told me.

In time Sasuke x reader x NarutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara