Aftermath

Peter sighed, wiping spaghetti off his face while MJ went off on the student who threw it. Ned hovered over him, worried and unsure of what to do. MJ had told him to help Peter, but she looked like she was about to get into a fight with the kid and he didn't want her to get hurt... Peter understood his dilemma, having faced the same thing before his family drama because headliners. Someone had tried bullying Ned, calling him names until he was close to tears, when Peter and MJ rounded the corner and saw what was happening. MJ went after the other boy like a swarm of hornets, and when the fight turned physical and Peter started to go help her, she ended up decking the kid and knocking him out cold.

Safe to say, Peter wasn't too worried about MJ.

A noodle slipped from his head and landed in his lap, another sigh leaving Peter as he stood up. "I'm going wash up..."

"Oh! Uh, I'm- I'll..." Ned glanced between his two friends, his hands wringing together. Peter offered him a smile.

"It's fine, man. You can watch her. You know I can handle myself if someone tries something else." He sent his friend a wink and a smirk, seeing Ned's eyes widen in understanding before nodding.

"Okay, I'll come see you after this mess ends."

Peter glanced back at MJ and the crowd that had gathered around her as she verbally destroyed the kid. He smiled at that before turning away and heading to the nearest bathroom.

What Peter quickly learned when he first came back to school was that he was blamed for Loki's killing spree and that Loki's departure from Earth was public knowledge. Meaning that everyone thought Peter was free game now that his dad was gone...

School was more brutal than it had already been, not only the students retaliating against Peter but the teachers too. Whether it was turning blind eyes to the bullying, giving wrong grades, or refusing solely him bathroom breaks. It was unfair, and Peter and his friends made a point to call people out on it. But because of his parentage, no one really cared enough to stop the mistreatment.

There was Mr. Stark and the Avengers that still helped him, Tony even offering to homeschool him if things kept going downhill. As honored as Peter was by the offer, he felt as if that was giving in to what these people wanted. And Loki never gave in to others...

Another sigh left him as he entered the bathroom, seeing the large stain on his shirt. "Damn..." Grabbing a paper towel, he did his best to fix the damage. Happy was supposed to pick him up today, he would definitely tell Tony and the others... If they knew that the bullying had escalated this much he would definitely be pulled from school.

One of the stalls opened behind Peter; a quick glance to the mirror told him it was one of the kids that favored verbal assaults and was much more bold than Flash ever was...

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the son of a murderer."

Peter rolled his eyes but otherwise didn't respond, putting all his attention of trying to save his shirt.

"Tell me, Lokison, what's it like knowing that your dad is the most hated person in the world?"

"More hated than Justin Bieber? Wow, there has to be a medal for that or something."

"Justin Bieber did nothing wrong!" The boy slammed his fist against the sink next to Peter. But Peter didn't miss the hidden wince or elevated heart beat from him.

He paused in his cleaning, looking over to the guy and slowly smirking. "Are you a Belieber...?"

"No! As if! I just think your logic is stupid, comparing Loki to a singer that did nothing wrong and has good music."