The World for You

A/N: I tried so hard to get this finished for Father's day! And technically I did finish it, I just didn't proof it... Or finish the drawings. But here it is! The tenth chapter of Lokison, finally telling what happened to Peter! It is a bit rushed..... But hopefully I fixed all the plot holes.

"What do you mean you don't know where he is?" A table flew across the room and crashed into a wall, joining in the wreckage that was caused when the news was first delivered to Loki. Obviously he did not take the news well... though no one blamed him, the boy had been missing for a week now and they had no way to contact Loki. The Avengers stood by as their briefing room was destroyed, watching with remorse as Loki raged.

"Brother..." Thor frowned, holding a placating hand out, "We will find Peter, you have my word."

Livid green eyes zeroed in on Thor, narrowing into a glare. "Your word? Like you gave me your word you would watch him while I was gone? We knew that as soon as he would be exposed as my son, my enemies from all corners of the galaxy would want to take him! You promised to keep him safe! But even nine of you could not guard him from whatever it was that took him!"

"It happened right after you left him," Stark commented, pulling the attention to him by the window. "Kid's aunt came home roughly an hour after we called you, sixty-eight minutes exactly. Which means there is only a twenty-three minute window for the abduction. You're mad at us? Join the club. We all hate ourselves for not finding him already. But don't act like it is completely our fault when you were right there when it happened. Didn't you check the house? Felt anything wrong? Saw something suspicious?"

"There was nothing there!"

"Well," Natasha shrugged, "There was literally nothing there for us either."

Loki's eyes flashed in anger, his shoulders rolling back and standing at his full height. But he said nothing, simply turning on his heel and storming out of the room. Thor went to follow him, but Bruce grabbed him by the arm.

"It would probably be better to give him some time alone. You out of everyone knows how he gets when he's upset, and this is... horrible news to any parent."

Thor, reluctantly, nodded but still turned to watch Loki march down the hall. He felt the most guilt out of everyone for losing Peter, his own nephew. He should have gone with Loki to the boy's school that day, then maybe things would have been better. Maybe he would have spent the day with Peter and the kidnapper would have been scared off; maybe he would have noticed something strange around the boy's apartment and been able to stop anything from happening; maybe, just maybe, he and Peter could fight side by side against the attackers.

But Peter was gone, and no one could find him - not even Tony and all his technologies! If the kidnapping was related to Loki's recent revelation, then anything could be happening to the boy right now... But Thor had faith that Peter was still alive, he'd have to be. If whoever took him wanted Loki to suffer, then Peter would definitely be alive - at least until Loki was around to watch his death... But they would save him before such a fate would come to pass.

"Thor," Steve started, "give him space, but keep an eye on him. We don't want Loki doing anything rash to find Peter."

Nodding slightly, Thor slowly followed after his brother, though he doubted that he would be found any time soon. Loki had the habit of disappearing when he was upset, even when they were children.

Peeking inside his room, Thor wasn't surprised to find it in tatters. It was like a shock wave went off in the middle of the room, pushing the furniture and decor away to the walls. Curtains were ripped and a bowl of fruit was splattered against a wall, books were scattered everywhere with pages torn and missing. It was much like when Thor went to him after their mother was killed... The only thing that Thor wasn't expecting was that Loki wasn't still there.