T D E | FIVE

Bixbey is pronounced
Bix-bee
Trigger warning for assault and violence.
Cheers to me for actually updating on time:)

__________________

I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all

I am tired of this place, I hope people changeI need time to replace what I gave awayAnd my hopes, they are high, I must keep them smallThough I try to resist I still want it all

Meridia Marquis

Sunlight peaked through the tall trees as the car drove smoothly on the road. Everything was so calm. Smooth driving, casual talking, soft music from the radio.

Yet I felt chaotic.

I am convinced that there's a tornado demolishing all thoughts in my head. The further we drove away, the less my control gets. Occasionally, I would have to shut my eyes to remind myself of my father's capabilities before I chose to act out.

'Please, don't do this. Turn back, mate needs us,' Tave pleaded for the thousandth time during our travel. She was just as restless as I was. Only I was better at hiding it. As mentioned before, Tave became very silent while growing into the person my father needed me to be. It was as if I didn't have a wolf. Her whimpering when we found Maylor was the first time I heard her voice in years.

Now she was begging me to go back to our pack. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand that I do not have any say in this.

"I still don't think my mate is at this pack, Alpha," I broke the silence. Father stares at me through the mirror. "Never hurts to take a look. This is just the first pack of many. And also, maybe you can show the trainees a few tricks as well, this is good for you," he replies.

There are no attempts in trying to change his mind. He is already convinced.

The car finally stops and men in uniform race to open our doors. "Good day," I politely smiled at them. They only nodded respectfully before grabbing our luggage.

"Alpha Javis Marquis," the deep voice of a familiar alpha greets my father. Immediately, I walked ahead to stand next to my father, hands flat at my side, head slightly tilted, and back straightened. "Pleasent to see you again, Alpha James," my father returns.

"The pleasure is all mine, I love working together," he smiles widely before drifting his eyes to me. "Alpha James," I held my hand out for him. His rough and dry hand shakes mine. "The lovely daughter and next ruler of Lucid Moon," he acknowledges.

"Happy to be here again, Alpha. Your family was such an amazing host last time and your pack was very welcoming," I lied through my teeth. Words fake as the smile stretched on my face.

"Well, how about we head to my house? Javon is impatient to meet you," James says with a pleased smile.

Yeah, and I am impatient to go home.