T D E | EIGHT

Trigger warning for torture/abuse.
___________

That you can't blame it on me, yeah
It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault
Blame it on me
It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault
I couldn't breathe
Almost lost myself, couldn't stop myself, I did it all
You can't blame it on me
It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault

That you can't blame it on me, yeahIt's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my faultBlame it on meIt's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my faultI couldn't breatheAlmost lost myself, couldn't stop myself, I did it allYou can't blame ...

Meridia Marquis

The disappointment on his face when I left him there shall never be forgotten. It almost brought tears to my eyes but I had to be emotionless as possible.

"I am here, Alpha," I announced my entrance into his office. Father stood over the fireplace, one hand shoved into his pocket and the other one holding a glass probably filled with bourbon. He glances at me and placed the glass on the wooden edge above the fire before walking over to his desk. With every step closer he made, he felt like my throat was getting tighter and tighter. "You are not worthy of taking a seat today, my disgraceful daughter," his gruff voice says as casual as ever.

"What did I do?" I asked softly, trying not to sound shocked. Father slides a brown folder my way as his response. "Open it," he permitted and I don't hesitate to grab the file and retrieve the continents from it. A gasp falls off my lips when I take in the printed pictures of Riven and I. At this moment, he was helping me clean and bandage the gashes on my upper thigh. However, it looked like he was...pleasuring me. My face that looked like it held bliss actually held pain.

This didn't look good at all.

"Dad..." I whispered in plea though the truth runs through my mind and I quickly discover that I cannot tell him what was truly happening in that picture. Now we are linked mates and if Estavan dies, I die. Sure, he wouldn't kill Estavan if it would mean his daughter's death...

Right?

Father would find other ways to torture Estavan, I know it. What if he finds a way to break our link? Never in a million years would father accept Estavan as my mate. He isn't good enough for the pack in his eyes. I have been with my father all of my life and I know how he handles things. Like how I know I wouldn't be able to see sunlight for a few days after this. "Don't you dare call me that!" He shouted, his volume and intensity of rage made me flinch.

"How would the pack react if they see this, huh? What would they think of you? Little slut- whoring around with a random man. Were you that board for attention? Did he even have to ask to shove his dick in you?!" Father shouted, works like rocks to my heart. He kept stepping closer and closer. Completely covered in fear though I knew better than to rebel against him. The slap across my face felt absolutely normal. The sting, the burning sensation, the throbbing- all normal. "A disgrace. How many lessons do I have to shove into your tiny brain?" He hissed.