T D E | FOURTEEN

You didn't give a fuck
When it was my heart on the ground
But now you're on your knees
While I'm wrapped in his sheets

You didn't give a fuckWhen it was my heart on the groundBut now you're on your kneesWhile I'm wrapped in his sheets

Meridia Marquis

This morning, I woke up later than usual and had breakfast in my room since there was already food on the table in my room, probably delivered by one of the maids or something. Around nine, I'd done enough procrastination and needed to put a start to my day. I wanted to spend all evening and night with Estavan.

I went into the kitchen and blend myself a nice smoothie before going outside where everyone was already training. Dubose and I went through another couple of hours of training and ended it with another jog around the west side of the pack.

I return home, chest heaving up and down, desperate to get some water and steady my breathing. I bolt straight into the kitchen and yanked the refrigerator door open. After gulping a bottle of water and steadying my breathing back to normal, I was about to close the fridge and leave when I felt a familiar zap.

I quickly turned around, already sensing the presence standing behind me. There he stood, confused with wide adorable eyes. "Estavan? What are you doing here?" I asked, slightly a bit panicked. His mouth parted to speak but no words could've been found.

My eyes dragged down his body, seeing him in that black pants that fit him so good and a white shirt that went down his arms to his wrist and buttoned straight to his collarbones. Mentally, I pouted because I loved his collarbones and now they were in hiding.

Seeing him like this, I pieced it together. Estavan was working at my house today. As in the alpha's house, but I still live here.

"Okay, why are you here?" I changed my question. "Don't know, needs cleaning," Estavan muttered below his breath. His eyes darted to the doorway in case of any wondering eyes or ears. "Hmm...that's interesting," I say, feeling the smile creeping on my face.

I shut the fridge with my foot and walked closer. Estavan took a step back until he hit the edge of the island in the middle of the kitchen. I could hear his breath hitch as I hooked my finger on his belt loop and pulled his lower half so that it was almost pressing on mine. "Very interesting," I continued, smirking at how flushed he looked.

"We can't do this here. People- eyes-" Estavan blurts out, his eyes locked on my hand that remained on his belt loop. He doesn't want the risk and that's okay. I'm probably being reckless anyway. So I stepped back and created space between us.

"What are you doing afterwards?" I asked curiously. I can make the rest of my day vacant for him. I've already done the important parts. "Uhm...nothing...I wanted to...spend time with...you," he answered. His pretty eyes flickering around different parts of the kitchen, anywhere but on me as he spoke.