"Baby Hall"- Layd x Bean

Disclaimer: this story is NOT part of the official SOS storyline. It's just fan fiction! Enjoy 😊

Author: Sadia (@Sadia-)

+++

A/N: "Mashallah! She seems like the result of all my prayers." This sentence here was what my dad actually said when he saw me for the first time.

Kayden

"Once! For once in my life I forget ...ahh... to replace my implant, and you put a fucking baby in me! You ..aahh.." Layla lets go a high-pitched scream gripping my hand almost to the point of breaking it. Even after all the shit we did in the bedroom, I didn't know she had this much strength. Well, I guess you should never underestimate a lady who's been in labour for 17 hours.

Yeah, apparently just like her daddy, 'lil bean also feels warm inside her momma. So she thought it'd be a good idea to camp inside her mother's womb for 42 weeks, as in almost 3 weeks past her predicted date of birth. As if the pain of ice-cream runs throughout Toronto at 3:00 am wasn't enough, now the 17 hours of excruciating pain for both Layla and m-

"Get the damn doctor Kay-ahh! Or you'll have to deliver the baby yourself," my sweet wife grits through her teeth. As if the doctor could hear the pleas in my mind, she appears through the door.

"Nice, Mrs. Hall! It seems like you are fully dilated now and ready to push baby Hall out," the doctor exclaims, much to our relief.

+++

42 weeks of random cravings, 17 hours of labour and a few pushes later- baby Hall finally makes her appearance. A head full of ebony hair like mine, and brown eyes just as warm as her mother's. She looks like- dang, I'm speechless. It's not possible

to describe what she looks like. The only thought that comes to my mind is that she is the puzzle piece of my life that was missing. And I cry. For the second time in my life, I cry with a heart full of happiness and gratitude for blessing me with the one thing I never thought I'll have-my own family.

Layla

Raw. My vagina feels raw.

You just pushed a whole 7.5 lb baby out of your vagina. What else do you expect?

But all the pain, soreness feels worth it when I see my 6' 2" husband cradling our baby girl and looking at her with so much awe, like she's the most precious thing he has ever seen, which she is.

"Layla, baby, she's so perfect. I just can't believe we've made something this perfect." Kayden rasps out, his voice full of so much emotion and eyes gleaming with happy tears. This man-I've seen this look on him only once, when I was walking through the aisle towards him.

He walks towards the hospital bed where I'm laying, holding our daughter in a firm but gentle grip and sits beside me.

"Sweetheart, I think you should take some rest. You must be exhausted," Kayden gently tells me, kissing my temple.

And I drift off to sleep, knowing the two most important people of my life are here beside me.

Kayden

I can finally say, life is good.

A/N: Did anyone order for softie Kayden ;)

Hey ya'll. So this is my first ever fanfic, that too on my favourite characters. I just hope this one-shot is at least half as good as it seemed on my mind. Love you guys <3.

P.S.: Random, but I miss Mel and Gav so much *tries to hold back tears*.

Byeeee. Love, spanks and orgasms xx.