"More?"- Layla x Jack x Kayden

Disclaimer: this story is NOT part of the official SOS storyline. It's just fan fiction! Enjoy 😊

"More?"

Author: @smartiismaffin

+++

"Uri Wernik, (1990) in a of MMF threesomes, rejected earlier speculations that the behaviour was motivated by voyeurism/exhibitionism, latent , or the Oedipal complex as "pseudo-scientific." He proposed, instead, an alternative model [...]

A man, in other words, invites another man to have sex with his female partner as a means of asserting dominance (by orchestrating the encounter), increasing arousal (through observing the act), and overcoming sexual inhibitions and strict, stifling moral codes. These threesomes therefore constitute 'a problem-solving process in which a person finds a creative combined solution to these and other concerns.'"

Noam Shpancer, Ph. D., Sexual Threesomes: Separating Fact from Fiction, Psychology Today, 13 November 2018.

+++

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck. Come all over our cocks, Layla..."

The frantic, electrifying movements of their bodies slowed with trembling limbs, clenching and grunting, and kisses and sobs of pleasure, and Layla's delirious giggle.

Jack was still gripping to her waist, as his eyes moved from Kayden looking at her warmly, to the cum sliding down her tights. Still watching her boyfriend, one of her hands travelled down between them, and led one finger into her mouth, savouring Jack's earthy flavour again.

Kayden's eyes widened, and he moved to grasp her hair tightly, whilst Jack's followed the curves of her back with a slow caress.

Layla let out a whiney sound, and Kayden nuzzled her nose with his. "More?"

"I wanted to taste him again..." She murmured quietly, not moving her eyes from Kayden. He gripped her tightly.

A surprised puff of air fell past his lips. Jack didn't know what was happening, but at the sight of Layla tasting his cum, and her words, and her warmth still clung to him, he felt his cock growing again, until it was twitching so hard inside of her to make her whine.

Kayden seemed to know what was going on, probably because it happened to him billions of times. Shaking his head, he smirked, "It's still your birthday, eh?"

Jack moved his gaze on his wrist, where his clock marked 17:38. "You guys are insane."

"It's not our fault your TV isn't working." Layla cheekily remarked.

Jack studied her figure leisurely, unhurriedly, this time barely lingering on the soft swell of her breasts, and instead moved on her curious, bright eyes and the mischief reflected in them, as Layla leaned slightly back to Kayden, who secured her with soft bites on the shell of her ear, caging her against his feverish skin.

In return, she watched Jack's travelling gaze, and felt the slight tremble of his fingers as they explored the quivering skin, lighting an unbearable warmth at the centre of her thighs.

"I don't think you are doing this because of my birthday," Jack's eyes glinted, and he moved to kiss the spot just below her breasts, "Or because of my TV."

She bit her lip, feigning innocence. "I don't?" She easily distracted herself when Kayden's gorgeous face moved closely to claim her lips. As their kiss deepened, Layla started to move her hips, her every curve moulded with Jack's, and her wetness in contact with his cock made it impossible for him to catch grunts and strained moans. She was incredibly tight, clenching hard around his shaft, with the familiar shivering, and whimpers blooming in the room.