Chapter Seven-

"Eat," Cameron demanded, handing me an apple. My favorite fruit, but it looked too fatty. No, stop thinking like that! I cried in my head. I smiled and took the apple. Fighting back the thoughts, I took a bite and watched Cam's grin get bigger.

        "Fine," I said with my mouth half full, "I will." I admit it, I miss eating. I want to try and recover, but I know it's gonna be hard. If only eating made you lose calories, not gain them. 

        "That's my girl!" Cam said with a little too much enthusiasm.

        He watched me eat the whole thing, and he was very very VERY excited. I never finish anything, not even strawberries. I'll eat half of it and then leave it, probably purging later. But not today.

        "How many cal-" I started, only to be interrupted.

        "Nope. Don't think about that," he told me, so I did. It pained me, but I thought about how good recovery would feel. To be happy again, healthy.

        "Thanks Cam," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

        •••

        "Cam! No!" I screamed as he forced me on line to the scariest roller-coaster in Six Flags I've ever seen. I hate heights, a lot, and roller-coasters are terrible! "WHY DID I AGREE TO COMING HERE?!" 

"Cause I made you," Cam said with a smirk. I hit him on the arm, as I was forced onto the ride. We were followed by Nash, then Matt, then Mahogany, and everyone else.

        "Stop being such a buzz-kill!" Gilinsky shouted from the back row of the Batman ride.

        "We are going to hang and go upside down at 10.5 stories ABOVE THE EARTH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" I basically screeched back to him.

        And just like that the ride started.

        Without thinking, I let go of my seat with one hand a panicked to grab Cam's. He didn't hesitate, he laced his fingers in mine. It is almost like he was scared too.

        My body went to jello when we were dropped. I hated this. It was fun on some levels, but mostly terrifying. I was NOT okay.

        Soon after the ride was over, I let go of Cam's hand, revealing nail marks deep in his skin.

        "Oops," I giggled, trying to stand straight. He laughed too, rubbing his hand while holding me upright. 

        "Look what Jayde did to his hand!" Nash vlogged, bring the camera to Cameron. 

        "I didn't feel it," Cam confessed, "I was to caught up in the action!"

        "What next?" Matt asked, hanging on Shawn. 

        "Ooh I know!" Mahogany blurted, "THE DIVE DEVIL!" Just at the sound of that, I cringed. That ride is literally flying from about 152 feet high. Yeah, I did my research.

        "God no," I mumbled under the voices of ten ranting guys. They all started towards the ride, and Cam grabbed my arm, making me go too. 

        "Caaaaammmmmm!" I whined. He shook his head and smiled, ignoring me. 

        When we approached the ride, I almost had a panic attack. It was so HORRIFYING!! To my surprise, the line wasn't that long. Today wasn't that crowded, everyone was at work or at school. We haven't encountered any fangirls yet. 

        "It's up to two people per harness," The worker said as he saw our giant group come up. We all kinda partnered. Jack and Jack (obviously), Matt and Shawn, Aaron and Mahogany, Nash and Hayes. Carter and Taylor decided to ride solo. Cam grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek, indicating that we were going together.

        "Hop on and I'll get you strapped," the worker motioned over to the harness. We did what he told us to and got ready. 

        "Are you scared?" Cam asked as the worker finished our straps. I told him yes.

        "Ready?" He asked us. We nodded. "On my count. One... Two... Three!" And we were off. 

        My eyes were smashed shut. 

        "Open your eyes," Cam said into the wind. When I did, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The view was...amazing. The wind felt great. I forgot that I was like 15 stories high, it was great. I looked at Cameron, my boyfriend, my bestfriend. I couldn't help but smiling, then looked back at the view. 

        "I love this!" I told Cam. He agreed and continued to stare at the world down below us. I never wanted this moment to be over. However, it had to end sometime. And when it did, we got off and waited for the others.

        "That was great!" Johnson yelled to us as the two of them got off.

        "So cool!" Gilisnky followed into the conversation.

        For the rest of the night, we stayed and rode on the worst rides. Even some tame ones, as I made them do so. We laughed, screamed, shouted, and ate. We ate. I ate. I didn't think much of it. Fatty, fast food from the food courts and stands they have at Six Flags. I felt so... Relieved. Happy. A feeling I haven't gotten in—well years. I loved it.