Chapter Eleven-

"Your eyebrows grow fast," I said to Cameron, staring at his eyebrows that didn't stay waxed long. We were laying in my bed, watching a movie marathon on Disney movies. Finding Nemo was on.

"Which is why I didn't oppose the dare," Cam smirked.

After a long pause, I said kinda slowly, "To be perfectly honest, I'm gonna hate missing you."

"Missing me?" He replied, raising one (grown back) eyebrow.

"When you leave, ya know. No matter how much as I want, you can't stay here forever."

"What if you came with me?"

That question popped out of nowhere. It felt like finally breathing air after minutes of drowning.

"What?" I coughed, choking on air.

"I said, what if you came with me? Back home with the guys and I? Go on tour with us, it'll be fun!" Cam exclaimed.

I paused the movie. "You mean like to live there?"

"Yeah. Nash and Matt and I were talking about it."

What I heard before- it was right!

Words couldn't come out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. It was mostly squeaky and/or odd noises.

"Listen," He said, pulling out his phone. He called Nash and put it on speaker.

"WHATSSSUP CAMERONNN," Nash greeted.

"Hey bro I got a question," Cam said back.

"What is it?"

"Remember when me you and Matt were talking about a place together?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Didn't you guys want Jayde too?"

"Of course! She's my homie!"

I squealed in the background.

"Is she listening?" Nash asked, sort of startled.

"Yeah man, you're on speaker." Cam replied.

"Hey Jayde, whaddya say?" Nash laughed.

"YES!" I blurted. It was like a dream come true.

The three of us finished the conversation with an invite to my place and house plans. At some point we added Matt in, talking about the future. Cam would do anything to keep from leaving me alone. I'm so happy for that. But behind all the happy, I'm still sad. Sad about what...I don't know. But I just am.

Nash showed up at my house with food, food I didn't feel like eating.

"Here," Nash handed me a taco from Taco Bell, "I hope you like tacos."

"I do," I giggled, "But I'm not hungry."

Knowing I'm in the middle of recovery, Cam didn't say much. He just looked at me and shrugged. I hadn't eaten all day and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm so scared to weigh myself, already knowing that I've gained so much.

"You okay?" Nash asks, noticing that I was staring off into space.

"What? Oh, um yeah," I replied, snapping back into reality. He nodded like it was nothing and carried on.

Cam leaned in and pecked a kiss on my cheek, and Nash yelled jokingly, "Ewww! PDA! Nasty!" I cracked a smile.

•••

My mom had given me $50 to spend on food, so I left the boys to go to the store. Cam and Nash went back to the others, probably spending more "guy time" together.

In the same isle as me, was a face that was a little too familiar. A face I hadn't seen in forever. A face that belonged to the one and only...Lucy.

"L-l-lucy...?" I said quietly, but just loud enough for her to hear. She turned her head, confused at first. Once she acknowledged me, she knew.

"Jayde, hi," Lucy said walking over to me. It was awkward. I didn't know what to say.

"You've changed so much!" She smiled and stopped walking about two feet in front of me.

"So have you," I said, still shocked.

Without taking any second thoughts, we both hugged each other. Tight, but not tighter than Cam's hugs.

"How are you?" Lucy asked, not letting go.

I felt like crying. "I'm okay," I whispered, trying not to sound scratchy.

"That's good," I could tell she was about to cry too.

I bit my lip, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started crying and I sobbed, "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," Lucy quivered, beginning to let tears out too.

She knows me, she knows my problems, since I started at an early age. I transferred schools awhile ago, so we haven't even seen each other in so long.

"How've things been with your friends?" Lucy questioned.

"I don't have any," I admitted, "But I do have a boyfriend." Quickly, I tried changing the topic, "What about you?"

"To be completely honest," She sighed, "I don't either. I was in the popular group for a long time but they all became jerks so I pulled myself away. Sadly, I have no backup friends."

I chuckled, "I can be your backup."

We finally let go.

"God I've missed you so much." Lucy laugh-cried.

For some time we talked about Rachel, but neither of us knows where she went. I think she moved, but only God knows. We bonded while getting groceries, and I just got my best friend back. She's so pretty too, everything I wanna be. Beautiful long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tall, skinny, long eyelashes, everything perfect.

That night I called Cam and told him everything, and after we talked I sent him a selfie that the two of us took together. He told me we both looked amazing and that he'd come to see me tomorrow.

I texted Lucy and waited for a reply, but I guess she was busy.

Since I was alone, with nothing to do, I decided to take the big risk of weighing myself.

I pulled out my scale, dusted it off, and stepped on it. The number, it shocked me. It read 97.5 lbs. This can't be. Three pounds? How?! I was disgusted. Stepping off the scale, I felt as if the only way to get rid of this stress was to purge until my heart hurt, my throat was scratchy, and my stomach was the size of a grape. I wanted so badly to cut, burn, and bruise until I could no more, until I was weak and shaky and almost dead. But no- I made a promise. I can't break it, not to Cam. Luckily, Lucy had just texted me back, stopping me. I put the scale away.

I called her, because if she took too long to answer her texts then I might do something that I'm not supposed to do.

We talked almost all night, catching up on what we missed all these years.