Chapter Two-

He told me to wait at the beach. Where in the beach? I don't know. I looked at my watch, and it said 2:15pm. "Meet me at the beach at one-thirty he said," I muttered to myself, "I'll be on time he said." Suddenly, I got a call from him.

        "You're late," was the first thing I said when I answered.

        "Calm yourself," he said, "Where are you? I'm here but I can't see you."

        That's when I heard someone scream. It sounded like a teenage girl. I turned around and saw Nash Grier standing about six feet away from me. Of course, he had a crowd. However, it wasn't big. If he's here, Cam must be around here somewhere, I thought.

        Someone came up behind me and tazed me. I yelped. It scared the living daylight out of me and for a moment there I thought I was gonna get raped. When I turned around, there stood a tall, smiling guy, named Cameron Dallas. It took me a couple moments to process that he was right there, but when I did I screamed and jumped into his arms. He spun me around.

        "Oh my god Cam!!" I screamed, "It's you! It's really you! You're right here and you're not on a screen and your not a text message, it's really you!"

        "I know!" he yelled back, "I can't believe I can finally hug you!" Cam hugged me tighter than I've ever been hugged before. "Let's hurry and go somewhere with less girls who may or may not be my fans," he whispered to me.

        We were running, and I started to run out of breath. Gasping, I said, "Cam, I'm not in shape. I don't have enough energy to do this either." He stopped, letting me breath, and then he put me on his back.

        "We're gonna keep going," Cam said, "Even if that means I have to carry you!"

        •••

        The sun was setting, and Cam and I sat on the cool sand with our feet in the water. "Cam," I whispered, "I have something to confess."

        "What is it?" He asked, leaning closer.

    "I don't think I'll survive until next year," I mumbled, just loud enough so he could hear, "Depression and anxiety are taking over. I don't think I can do this."

        "Yes you can," Cameron said to me, "And I will help you. I promise. Jayde, I love you."

        His "I love you" was supposed to be just a friendly "I love you". To me, it was just a little bit more. It was the first time he had said it to me in real life, and I couldn't help myself. I was falling in love.

        "Hello...? Anyone home..?" Cam said, waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality. "Did you hear anything I just said?"

        "No, sorry," I giggled, "Say it again!"

        "I'm your star, okay? You may not always see me but you always know I'm there," he explained. I nodded, and smiled. I guess that means I'm his star too.

        "It's getting dark," I said, "We should probably head back. I told my mom I'd be back before nine, and its a quarter till." Cameron nodded and helped me up. We smiled to each other and walked back.

        On the way back, there were less people and none were fangirls. We saw the boys, so I went over to say hi. To be honest, I was a huge fan myself (my favorites are Gilisnky and Taylor)! I was freaking out on the inside.

        "So this is the famous Jayde I've been hearing all about," Nash smirked. I smiled. He's been talking about me!

        "Yep," I said back, walking over to Jack Gilisnky, "That would be me!" I gave Jack a big hug and he hugged me back. It was strong yet soft.

        "I'm a huge fan of Magcon so this is a huge honor," I sobbed, "I never thought I'd meet all of you!" One by one I ran over to and gave/got hugs from them. Taylor, Johnson, Shawn, Nash, Matt, Aaron, Carter.... 

        "Where's Mahogany?" I asked Cam when I finished my hug-marathon. Cam shrugged, "She told us she'd wait by the van. Oh! I can see her from here! HI MAHOGANY!!"

        I laughed and waved. She waved back. I felt the urge to run over and into her arms. So, I did! I totally dropped everything, even my phone, and run up to her. We hugged each other so tightly, neither one of us could breath. 

        "Mahogany oh my god I love you!" I stammered.

        "I love you too!" She said back. She was so sweet!