Author's Note

I'd like to dedicate Broken to the original Magcon, along with my best friend Mady.

If you think about it, Magcon literally saved my life. I will tell you why. If it weren't for Magcon, I wouldn't be here right now. If it weren't for magcon, I would have never posted the one picture on my fan account that changed everything. One day, I posted a magcon related picture and hashtagged it. Soon, a liker caught my attention. She had "mendes" in her username, so I got excited and clicked on her page. I decided to spam her with likes, and when I was done she thanked me and we started talking. That girl, is my best friend. No, more than that. Words cannot explain how much I love this girl. Yes, we've had ups and downs, but doesn't everybody? We've been there for each other through the harshest of times and we've saved each other from...things. So frankly, if magcon never existed, I would have never posted that picture, so she would have never liked it and caught my attention, we would have never been friends, and let's just say that we both wouldn't be alive right now. So thank you, Magcon, for saving me in a way that I would have never imagined. Madyson Nicole (Grier/Mendes/Gilinsky) Eoff, I love you. Thanks for always being by my side even when I got unbearable. 

There will be a second book, Shattered. If you liked Broken please go read the sequel, you're in for a surprise. Thank you!