You need to sleep - Tommy

T/W minor injuries/burns, explicit language, mentioned neglect. 

Wilbur's P.O.V

 It was 3 am.

 Why the fuck was I awake again?

 Oh yeah, my phone kept buzzing. Non-stop. It was annoying so I thought, why not, and checked the notifications.

<Technoblade> Why is the child still up?

<Technoblade> Wilbur?

<Technoblade> Oh, you're probably asleep.

<Technoblade> Wake up!

<Technoblade> Get up.

<Technoblade> WILBUR.

<Technoblade> I stg.

<WilburSoot> What do you want?!!

<Technoblade> The child is being weird.

<WilburSoot> Why does that involve me?!

<Technoblade> You're the one that yelled at him earlier.

<WilburSoot> Not my fault he's lazy.

<Technoblade>...you might want to rethink that one.

 In my defence, Tommy had told me that we were going to be recording at 10 am. Then he didn't show up. Instead, he had messaged me 3 hours later telling me that he was sorry and he slept in. I had replied a little more angrily than I probably should have, telling him that it was 1 pm and he was a lazy sod. That he shouldn't make plans with someone if he couldn't stick to them. I may or may not have used a couple of names that I knew he hated and said some rather...explicit things but I was really angry. And he had no real reason to have not been awake.

<WilburSoot> What do you mean I need to rethink that?

<Technoblade> Well, he's streaming...isn't it like 3 am or something in England?

<WilburSoot> Yes it is. Why the hell is he streaming?

<Technoblade> I don't know. I joined for a small part of it and he was saying that he was sorry for not streaming in ages and he wasn't gonna sleep anyway so...he was just gonna stream.

<WilburSoot> That fucking gremlin child. I'll deal with it.

<Technoblade> Okay.

I opened Twitch on my phone and sure enough.

TommyInnit is live.
Chill Stream.

I joined and saw Tommy leaning back in his chair, drinking a can of coke and answering random questions. I began to spam the chat.

WilburSoot: Go to sleep child.

Tommy looked a little shocked then laughed quietly, "Wilbur, you go to sleep."

WilburSoot: Join VC2.

I loaded up discord and joined the voice call, waiting for Tommy to do the same.

"Hi, Wilbur." He said tiredly, lacking his usual energy.

"Thomas, go to bed," I replied.

"Why?" 

"Because it's 3 am already you little gremlin and you didn't get up until 1 pm today or...yesterday now?"