You can make the title, I'm sleep deprived as hell - Tommy

T/W - Seizures

https://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/luxury-villa-quot-princess-garden-quot-5-min-disneyland.en-gb.html?aid=356980&label=gog235jc-1DCAYYlgQoTTjIAUgJWANoUIgBAZgBCbgBF8gBD9gBA-gBAfgBAogCAagCA7gCrOTckQbAAgHSAiQyNDMyNzc5My03NjljLTQ5NTYtODZkZS1iMjY4YmEwMmZkZDPYAgTgAgE&sid=41f0caec1c9d1c37740ab5feb3a83855&age=12&dest_id=1569&dest_type=region&dist=0&group_adults=4&group_children=1&hapos=7&hpos=7&no_rooms=1&req_adults=4&req_age=12&req_children=1&room1=A%2CA%2CA%2CA%2C12&sb_price_type=total&sr_order=popularity&srepoch=1647784525&srpvid=47b061e656920118&type=total&ucfs=1&activeTab=main

               For those who find visuals easier, this is the place that the story is based on!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to France was kind of an idea that Wilbur had proposed out of the blue. Phil was sat in a discord call with Wilbur, Tommy and Techno, Kristen sat beside him listening in and occasionally causing a little chaos when Wilbur had brought it up.

"What do you think about the 5 of us going away somewhere?" He asked cautiously, clearly ready for everyone to shoot him down as, well, it was quite an obscure ask.

"You know what mate?" Phil said, "I've been thinking about doing something like that for a while. The 5 of us going away somewhere. It sounds nice. What did you have in mind Wil?"

"I don't know, I thought maybe, France? Like Disney or something cause it's a great vlog opportunity but I think it would also just be nice as a little holiday for us." He said, "I was looking up Gîtes and prices and stuff cause I thought we could just rent one for a week or two and it seems a pretty good price, I'll send you one that looks really cool!"

The excitement was clear in Wilbur's voice and if anyone had been having doubts, they wouldn't have raised them and spoiled Wilbur's mood.

The link was sent into the general VC and the other 4 quickly brought it up on their screens, scrolling through the pictures, excitement already creeping in even though there were no concrete plans yet. Wilbur had thought of it all. A nice place that would fit all of them perfectly, with a price that could suit them - nothing outrageous even though they had money to spare - and it was only 5 minutes from Disneyland. It was perfect. Phil clicked back onto the VC where everyone's cameras were on, even Techno's, to see Tommy, shifting nervously, biting his lip that had begun to bleed. A nervous habit which they were trying to get him to kick thought it wasn't easy. "Tommy?" Kristen said softly, leaning over Phil's shoulder, clearing having noticed his hesitation too, "Everything okay?"

He looked up at the camera licking the blood from his lip with a look of guilt, "Yeah, sorry, I just- just zoned out a bit."

"Alright, as long as you're okay."

Tommy nodded, even though Phil could clearly see him twisting his hands, cracking his knuckles away from the mic so it wouldn't pick up - yet another anxiety habitat. Although the behaviour was worrying to Phil, and he wanted to figure out what was happening so that he could help but he didn't want to push and make it worse, so he turned to Kristen both sharing a look that read 'Let's keep an eye on him' before tuning back into Wilbur's excited rambling.

After that call, they actually began to put plans into motion. Techno and Phil taking the lead and being the ones to send the correct links to everyone for what tickets they needed to buy and when. The trip was scheduled to be two weeks long - beginning a month after it had first been brought up. Everyone was going to pack their stuff up and then make their way to the airport, Wilbur was going to be taking Tommy and sticking with him throughout the flight and Phil and Kristen would stick together then Techno would make his way in from America.