Dream SMP Store Au

T/W - mentioned nausea but no actual vomiting! Low self-worth.

Tommy's P.O.V

"I wanna speak to your manager!" 

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. That was the second time that day. I had dealt with two Karens. Both insisting to talk to Phil (The manager). It was just getting so frustrating! I was tired and I felt sick, as I had been all day. My head hurt really bad and I just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry.

"Hello?! Did you hear me?! Where's your manager?" 

"Right this way ma'am." 

I lead her to Phil's office and knocked. He stood up and walked over, noticing the lady that was stood a little way off. "Incident or Karen?"  He asked. 

"Karen," I sighed, "Insisted that the milk bottles weren't full enough whatever the fuck that means." 

"Alright, I'll deal with it. Get back to your till." 

"Okay, thanks." 

"Wait, are you doing okay? You look a little pale." 

"Uh, yeah. Just a little headache, I'll be fine." 

Phil hesitated before nodding, "Alright. Well, you have your break in 20 minutes so I'll come to check in on you then." 

"Mhm, see ya." 

"See ya mate." 

I walked back over to my conveyor, sitting down in my chair and beginning to check out items for an elderly woman. 

My headache was only getting worse. The entirety of my head was pounding and I felt so lightheaded. My hands were shaking as I dragged items over the scanner. I needed to get out and I needed to get out soon. The light was so bright and every noise was far too loud. I felt like I could hear conversations that were taking place on the other side of the store. A sudden wave of dizziness washed over me and I knew that I had to go. I felt sick to my stomach and if I didn't get away then I would probably throw up. I saw Tubbo wandering back and forth between two isles and I guessed that he had already done the job that he had been asked to do and now he wasn't sure what to do with himself. "Hey, Tubbo?" I said, he walked over, "Can you please take over for me, I've got a break in 3 minutes so you'd take over then anyway?" 

"Yeah, sure!"

"Thanks, Tubbo."

I got up and rushed to the small break room that not many people used, sliding down the wall and curling up with my head on my knees. My entire body was trembling and I squeezed my eyes shut. It was SO loud. Why was it so loud? Stop. Stop. Stop. PLEASE STOP!

Why was it so bright? And so unnecessarily loud? It hurts. It hurts. Fuck! Why does it hurt so much?!! A quiet sob left my lips before I could stop it. Help. I wanted someone with me but at the same time, I wanted silence and to be left alone. The pain in my forehead was driving me crazy and my hands grasped tightly at my hair. It was all too much.

I wanted to go home. No, I didn't. Cause no one would be there. My parents would be on a 'business trip' as always, Betty and Walter were staying with my grandparents and I would feel so unsafe. So alone. I always did when I left the others. No. I didn't want to go back home. I wanted Wilbur...and Tubbo and Phil and Nikki and Techno and Eret and all of my friends here. I wanted them. But I couldn't bother them. Especially not when I had basically brought this upon myself what with all the late nights studying followed by early morning stress. Not eating even though I could literally take any of the leftover pieces from Nikki and Eret's bakery part of the store. I needed to eat and drink properly or my blood pressure could drop dramatically and I really didn't want to faint while working let alone faint at all but I couldn't eat anymore cause it made me feel sick. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't ask for help and now I was sat in a corner, sobbing to myself, in pain and so completely overwhelmed. I was alone in a place that I wasn't supposed to be lonely.