Chapter 13: Moving.

Talks a little abt drugs 😐

Tuesday 3:12 pm

Alex had got discharged today and so when he did, we got into my car and we both knew where we were headed. What could I say? I knew his neighborhood street too well. I knew exactly where his house was and what color it was.

I pulled into his driveway and took out some boxes I put in there before he got discharged.

"Alex." I looked at him in the eye. He nodded. I knew this nod. It meant I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you once I'm out of this situation.

But he didn't need to be sorry. This wasn't his fault. He didn't need to make it up to me. The only times where he does have to make it up to me is when we fight.

"You know where everything in my room is. And you know what I do and don't want to bring." This statement was true. I knew him like I know the back of my hand. I'm sure he wanted to take his clothes and his favorite pair of sweatpants. He most likely wanted his baseball cap and his basketball jersey. He would love to take pictures of him and his family but he knew it would hurt him so he won't.

"Alright let's go."

—Tuesday 5:23

"There now we both share a bed isn't that nice." I looked over at him. This is a time where I was extremely glad I had queen size bed.

"Yeah, yeah where can I put my baseball cap?" You see I had to do all the work because Alex had broken his arm.

"I dunno on that shelf right there next to mine?" I pointed to the shelf that had dumb things on it.

"Alright, we should be glad we now share clothes because yours sucks ass." I started laughing. I know my clothes didn't suck and that he was just joking around.

"Whatever. Put your clothes in my closet and I'll make some room for them in the drawers. And um well I guess keep your skincare in the bathroom next to mine. I don't care where you put your backpack as long as it's not on the bed."

"Ok! I'll keep my clothes in your toilet" he smiled at his dumb joke and I just stood there begging for him to not do so.

"We need to talk." My tone of voice sounded very rude and serious. I wasn't trying to sound rude though. He was caught off guard because he looked over to me scared.

"Woah ok I won't keep my clothes in your toilet I'm sorry."

"Not about that dumb ass."

"Oh then what about?"

"Clay is meeting my family on Friday which means you either leave before me or you stay up in my room. But staying up in my room won't work because you're going too."

"It's fine I'll climb out the window and have Sapnap pick me up."

"Oh alright. We'll be there around like 6:30 or something."

He nodded and I did too. Once we got done putting everything away we decided to turn on my computer and play Minecraft.

My phone buzzed bzzz

Clay
How are you ?
6:39 pm

You
I can't talk rn sorry but I'm doing good
6:40 pm seen

I mean he left me on seen. This sucks.

"Bro just invite him over." I looked over at him surprised. He looked at me with eyes that said you're so dumb.

"Should I?" I opened me and clays conversation that happened a few minutes ago.

"Yes tell him to come over right now and that I'm here too." I nodded. I texted clay saying that he should come over and that Alex is here.

He responded after a few minutes and he said that'd be there in a few.

I guess I smiled when he texted me back because Alex had said "Stop smiling dumb fuck."

Alex surprisingly hadn't died yet and has gotten iron armor. I heard a knock at the door.

Alex pushed me off the chair that was sat next to his. And I fell on my arm which now was starting to hurt because of Alex pushing me. What a bitch. I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off as I walked towards the front door to greet Clay.

If I'm going to be honest, it was kind of cold in my house. There were bottles of beer on the kitchen counter. Whatever.

I turned the door knob and was met with beautiful eyes and a soft smile coming from the taller boy.

"Hey, come in. We're upstairs." I grabbed his hand we ran upstairs like we were little kids wanting to play with my new lego set.

"Clay! I'm surprised you're here." Alex was now just being sarcastic and winked at him. Clay noticed Alex's broken arm and bruised eye and some small cuts on his face and arms that had looked better since yesterday.

"Hey! What happened? You ok?" Alex nodded and explained everything except for the moving in with me part. He also failed to mention about how the crash wasn't his fault.

I had my hand on my neck. My gray shirt lifted up a bit. The cold air hitting my sides.

"Oh sorry to hear that. You going to ok?" Alex paused his game and stood up.

"George pull your shirt down. Yes I'm going to be ok. Let's go to the park!" It's not entirely my fault that my shirt doesn't perfectly fit me.

I looked over at clay making sure he was down to go to the park and he said "ok let's go!" I nodded and Alex grabbed his backpack.

"Do you drink Clay?" Alex turned to look at him.

"I- not really. I feel like shit afterwards."

"Called a hangover Clay." Alex winked and smiled. I laughed with him and Clay just started stuttering.

"That's not the point Alex, I don't really drink. It taste a little weird."

"Oh I see alright." Alex flung his backpack around his shoulders and started walking. He led the way.

We all walked in the same direction. Alex had a vape in his mouth. The thing is, I would've hit it too but I'm trying to cut back on the drugs.

I know Alex. He stops when he knows he's going a little overboard with any drug. But sometimes he just can't deal with shit so he goes overboard. He says he doesn't have a drug problem and maybe it's true. If I ever asked him to stop smoking, doing weed, and drinking for a month, he could.

"Did you know that I'm better than most?" Alex laughed at his dumb joke, if you can even call it that.

"You're in the negatives for me. So no you're not better than most." I rolled my eyes at him and smiled at him. He flipped me off and clay was now wheezing.

"What are you saying right now dumb ass? You know I'm better than everyone you know!"

"Literally you're not the best person, the best person I know is..." I stop talking. He caught me. He is the best person I know.

"Whatever anyways we're here." I pointed over to the playground that had no children using it.

We all ran to the other side of the road to finally get there.

We sat there swinging. Alex asked Clay questions and Clay answered them. I asked Clay questions too. I mean I couldn't ask Alex any questions because I already knew everything about him.

The night ended and we all walked down to my house. Clay said goodbye and said he had a good time and that he hopes to see me at school tomorrow. He walked away.

We fell asleep around 11. I asked Alex to stop doing drugs for awhile. He agreed.

—pfft should I do a time skip to Friday? Or like big no no? I'm not sure lmao. Also, I know there's a lot of Alex and there probably will be until the dnf ship really starts picking up. I'm sorryy. Anyways so Thoughts on this chapter? Have a good day! 😄