Chapter 24: Friday.

Tuesday 4:23 pm

I've been sitting on my bed for about an hour. Why? Because I was thinking. Clay wanted me and he still loved me. But something didn't feel right. Now it could just be a pit in my heart missing the party and drug life. Sure I drank a little here and there but there was no one around him saying 'chug! Chug!' over and over again.

There was no throwing up while music was playing in the background. I truly missed it. So I decided to go to one this Friday.

The cool airbrushed into my room. I had my window open. Today smelled different. It was nice. It was like the world had been happy today but also decided to have a windy day. I sat up deciding maybe I should get up and eat something.

"George I just took the fattest shit ever." Alex walked out of our bathroom.

"That's fucking nasty. Wanna come to this party with me on Friday?" I stood up grabbing my coat and shoes.

"Hell yeah. Where are you going right now though?" I shrugged. I didn't know where I was going but I had an idea of where I would go if I had permission to go.

"Maybe to Clays house. Not sure though." He nodded. He sat down on the bed and started scrolling through his phone.

"I'll be back in like two or three hours. Be careful and please for the love of god don't clog the toilet with your shit." I left the room.

You
Can I
4:48 pm

Clay
Yes come over
4:48 pm

And with that I pulled out the driveway and made my way over to his house.

Once I got there I knocked and I was greeted with Clays sister. She started talking about how her friends suck and she needs new ones. I gave her some advice and with that she let me go to clays room.

"Hey" Clay was sitting on his bed playing Minecraft. I sat down next to him.

"Hey George!" He grinned. He set down his controller so then he could bring me into a hug. I hugged back.

"I'm going to a party on Friday. Wanna come?" I grabbed the other controller so I could also play.

"Parties are scary don't you think?" I joined the world. He gave me a flower once I walked up to him.

I sat there thinking. That when I realized Clay didn't drink or do any drugs. If he came with me all he'd do was follow me and listen to the annoying music. Maybe he could play ping pong.

"So it's a no?" I gave him some seeds so we could start a farm.

"I don't know. Maybe." He laid down on the bed. He told me to lay on top of him so we could cuddle but also play Minecraft. But truly I had to set down the controller so I could be comfortable. He kept on playing and he would start talking about his day and loads of other things.

I could hear his heartbeat and I could feel him taking deep breath's. Sometimes he'd start playing with my hair if he had the time.

"Are you sure you wanna start going to parties again?" He turned on Netflix. He set down the controller waiting for Netflix to load.

"Yeah. I think so. I mean what could go wrong?" I pointed to a show that I wanted to watch and he turned it on.

"A lot of things George. I love you. Please just be safe."

"So you're not coming?"

"I think I will. Just to be sure you're safe and ok." He smiled at me. We watched criminal minds.

"Holy shit these people are genuinely crazy." Clay was speaking of how the murder killed the innocent woman.

"I mean they're killers so I'd expect them to be." I bit my lip. He started playing with my hair. My phone buzzed.

Alex
Hey dude so like where are you
5:34 pm

You
Clays house why
5:35 pm

Alex
Bc I clogged ur toilet
5:35 pm

You
Are you serious?
5:35 pm

Alex
No but please come home
I'm bored bring ur boyf with u
5:36 pm

You
Lemme ask
5:36 pm

"Clay?" He stopped watching the tv and moved his eyes towards me.

"What's up?"

"Wanna go to my house?"

"Sure why not." He paused the show and then I got off of him and I let him put on his shoes so we could go.

I got into my car and he got into his. We met up at my house. Once he parked his car and got out we walked into my house. I was expecting for my dad to walk out of his room and maybe just interact with me or my boyfriend. Just a thought though.

We walked up to my room where we saw Alex sitting on the bed on his phone.

"You told me to come home. So here I am." Alex calls my 'house' home. He feels loved here. Sadly for me this isn't my home. This isn't where I feel loved.

"I'm bored George and your little boyfriend here is funny."

"Alex shut up before I take your stash."

He put his hand up to his heart and made a fake hurt face.

"Oh no! I'm so scared! Anyways, Clay wanna come to this party in Friday?" Alex threw his cap at Clay. Clay caught it and put it on.

"Yes Alex I'm pretty sure I'll be going." He chuckled.

Alex was talking about something and honestly I wasn't listening. Clay was though. They were having a conversation about something like, uh, space? I don't know.

"Uranus has to be the coolest planet!"

"No it's not! Mars is!" Clay was laughing while also yelling.

"I dunno maybe Jupiter." I butted in.

"Oh cmon now." When he said those words my head really and to wrap around the idea that his voice is really nice.

"Whatever. Go home clay no one likes your opinion!" Alex rolled his eyes at Clay.

"Fine." He squinted his eyes at Alex. I just sat there and watched.

Clay got up grabbed his coat and shoes. Gave me a kiss goodbye and waved bye to me.

When he was gone I started to wonder if going to the party on Friday was really worth it.

—sorry for not uploading for like two days. Very rude of me. Anyways this was like a filler chapter I guess. My grades have gotten a bit better. Thursday sucked and so did Friday. I want spring break ngl. Anyways love u all!