Chapter 29: Moving once again

—Wednesday 4:56

"Are you completely sure I can move in?" Alex was stunned to hear the news that Clay had given him just a few minutes ago. "Yes I'm sure. As long as you need." Clay said on the other side of the phone.

"Then I guess I'll start packing my things." Alex had kept his things in my car. My car was a mess. His shirts and other kinds of clothing. Like his clothes weren't even in a bag. It was in stacks and most of it wasn't even folded.

"Please do." I muttered. "I'm sorry your car is my closet." He grabbed my car keys and we walked downstairs with his phone in his hand. "There's a room downstairs." I could hear Clay say. "Are you going to miss me?" I said. Alex set down his phone on the hood of the car. He said a quick goodbye to Clay and hung up. "That's a dumb question. Of course I won't" he laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and noticed that neither of us had shoes on and we were walking on the cold concrete.

"Feet pics." I grabbed his phone and started snapping pictures of our feet. "Oh my god I'm keeping this forever" he said as he made a fuckboy face. I went back inside to my mothers house to get a few trash bags for clothes.

—6:12 pm

"There is no way we took that long to put my things in this room." Alex looked at his watch astonished by how long it took to move in. "Clay makes sure he knows where the bathroom is. Alex how's the room feel?" Clay's mom said as she made the bed that was in the far right corner. "It's great thank you ma'am." He smiled a faint smile. She nodded. I'm surprised she hadn't found his weed stash. But then he's always been good at hiding it so I guess I'm not too surprised. "I think we can handle it from here mom." Clay said as he walked over beside me. "Well, alright. Bye boys." She patted clays back and walked out of the room.

"You have a really nice mom." Alex muttered under his breath. Alex was going to be ok. He had to be ok. He now has an adult that seems to care. "I guess." Clay said as he walked over to Alex's desk they had provided him.

"I'm sorry I-" Clay had noticed what he had said wrong. Alex nodded at him and said "it's fine. You didn't mean to." Clay nodded and patted Alex's back. He looked over at me with sorry eyes. I grabbed one of 'Alex's' shirts. It wasn't actually his because well, it was mine. I wonder how he managed to steal one of my shirts. "Is this mine." I asked as I unfolded it and showed it to him.

"Yes." Alex responded and grabbed it quickly and folded it. "He gets to borrow your shirts?" Clay asked quickly. "No and yes. It's complicated." I looked over at him. "You don't even borrow my hoodies!" Clay put his head into his hands and started fake crying. "Clay do you think we have the same shoe size?" I asked as I looked down at my feet that had shoes on them. Clay was barefoot. Ew. "Nope. That's not the point though" Clay moved his chair in front of me so we'd be facing each other he then took both of my hands into his

"I don't borrow your hoodies because you never even offer!" I argued. "You don't ask Georgie." He smirked. Alex just stood there watching us. "I need someone to date. And quick." He rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed. "Your hoodies are big." "On me they're not but on you they might be a size bigger." We just stood there staring into each other's eyes as we considered this topic. "You don't have any blue hoodies." He furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that have anything to do with anything?" Alex laid down on his bed.

"I don't know. I just like the colour blue that's it." I mumbled. "I can't believe you're trying to make up excuses for this!" Clay half yelled as he smiled. "I'm not!" I paused. I leaned down and kissed him. "I just don't wear a lot of hoodies." "Oh my god there's another excuse!" I rolled my eyes at him and let go of his hands so I could sit down on the bed. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and flipped him off. "Woah ok. I didn't know you hated ME now." He said as he turned the chair so he wouldn't have to face me. "You're putting words in my mouth I never even said." I argued as I laid down next to Alex. "I didn't even say anything!" I looked over to what Alex was seeing on his phone

"Woah what is that." I looked at the image on the screen. "It's a dick George." Alex responded with. "Mm..no I don't think that is." I looked more closely and soon realized that it was. "You guys are looking at nudes without me?" Clay pitched in from the other side of the room. "I didn't even ask for any." Alex said in a serious tone. "Why would he send you them then." Clay yelled again. "I don't know. Don't ask me." Alex responded. "Block him or something." I said. Clay walked up to us.

"Why'd he put it at that angle?" Clay asked. "Are you saying you know all the angles of sending nudes?" I asked. "I mean," I pushed him away. "I swear to god Clay I'm going to stop talking to you forever." I said as I watched Alex ask the guy why he would send that. "I'm just being honest!" He argued. "Well stop." I said. "Alex just block him!" I commented after the guy had replied to Alex's message. "But he's nice." He said.

"I only sent nudes to one person." Clay said as he spun in his chair. "I don't care! I don't want to know!" I responded with. "I was peer pressured into it by him." Clay said in a low voice. Not like a mad low voice but a soft low voice as if he were hurt. "What?" I asked. "He said I had to or else he'd break up with me." Clay sighed as he kept on spinning in the chair. "I'm sorry Clay." I looked over to Alex. Alex was still texting the guy. "Alex! Block him!" "He said sorry." Alex responded with. His voice was soft. The guy had sent him a text. Alex started tearing up. I didn't know what was happening since his screen protector was kinda dark.

"What's wrong?" I asked Alex as I put my hand on his shoulder. "He called me some things. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. The past is in the past. Can you drive me somewhere tomorrow?" I nodded.

Clay sat in the chair. I don't know what he was doing. I got up and spun the chair around so he would be facing our way. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm texting someone." He mumbled. "Who?" I asked curiously not to try to cause any harm. "My sister. She's being a bitch right now." He said. "What why?" "She won't tell me about her new boyfriend!" He complained as he threw his head back. "Woah." I said, astounded. "Yeah! Like I need to know if he's a dick or not. If he's cool or not. You know?" I nodded. "She asked me these things when I got with you!" He put his hands up to his head. He gave me his phone. "Clay I think you'll be fine." I said as I put his phone in my pocket. "God can you guys go upstairs I'm trying to sleep in peace!" Alex yelled playfully.

Clay got up and grabbed my hand and led me up to his room. We went up two flights of stairs. One up to the main floor and another up to the upstairs to his room. He reached into my back pocket. "Woah what are you doing?" I asked. "Getting my phone back." He winked as he grabbed his phone. "You could've told me to give it to you." I said as I leaned in closer to him. "I don't even actually grab your ass. My phone blocked it." He whispered. "Whatever." My gaze traveled down to his lips. "Yeah sure whatever. Wanna watch the stars up on my roof." I nodded my head and he ran downstairs.

"I got your favorite." He said as he handed me my favorite candy and drink. "Clay it's 7 there are no stars." I pointed out while looking out the window. "We're watching the sunset and then the stars." After he said that he opened up his window and climbed out of it. I followed.

He opened a bag of chips and grabbed a few and shoved them into his mouth. I looked at the sky. If I could see these colors I think I'd be in love with sunsets. Sadly I can't though. But I guess this looks ok too. "The sunset isn't as pretty as you." I whispered "you can't see the sunset." He whispered while making eye contact with me. "I can see the sunset, it's just not the same colors you see." I said nudging him. "Here." He handed me one of his AirPods. I took it and put it in my left ear. This is when I realized he was playing The Night We Met. "You're actually dumb." I said laughing. "Yes. But it's ok because you love me." He said as he put his arm around me.

"Everything is going to be ok." He whispered in my ear. The sun was setting. His arm around me. "I hope so." I whispered back. I put my head on his shoulder.

Everything was going to be ok.

-not only am I cool but I'm also a Minecraft pro😎👊currently brainstorming two different dnf 😩🤝😋books I wanna write lols anyways I got my grades up Can we be proud of me for like a minute? I'm begging you to go read: The glass that separates us by angelnotfound69 yk so like go read that Bc um I love their writing so 😩 yk go do it lols

Have a good day! Drink water!