Chapter 2

Jakes POV

It was... Hailey?! What! Ok I like her as a friend but no more then a friend and there was a willow tree why was there a willow tree in my dream maybe I can talk to her? Ok Hi hailey.

Hailey POV

Where am I and Is that a willow tree and I think Is saw some there in my dream It was... Jake!? Why was he in my dream? I can just ask.

Just then he came up a sayed hi hailey and I sayed hi back so why are you in my dream Hailey ask a Idk just then there was a fairy she has a long hair and a dark blue dress and she sayed hi my name is Star and  you might wonder why you are in each other's dream well you both are the choose one's and you have a mission to help a your friends with there problems star said they both where silent and  then Jake said we'll do it.

Hailey POV

I was still silent and then Jake said we'll do it that simp What have we gotten are self into  I said then star said great you first have to help luke confess to his crush (Zander) ok that is you first mission good luck.

Jakes POV

Let's start by wakeing up First then Jake woke up and blush was that just a dream or not well It was not a dream.When  I got to school I saw Hailey and we where silent when we saw we other then Hailey said ok list help Luke confess to his crush (Zander) We were in sicence and I did not know who Luke like so I ask Hailey she said it was Zander watch episode 4 for that and I think he should write a song and (episode 4) please watch it and then...

Hailey sang the song (Meant to be) that Luke wrote for Zander but then the bell rang and then there where at their lockers and then Stacy ask Luke to help her take these books to the English class room and then...

 Long story short: Then Stacy kiss Luke ... then Zander ran into the forest and then Luke said he likes  Zander and then they Kiss~

The first mission completed. Know Who? 

Hailey POV

In Hailey's  dream star was there the next one is Sean his problem is family and good luck!

That was chapter 2 hopefully you like it and this is Mano and This is my theory for the music freaks and yes I ship lander and I think Sean has family problems and  Jakes  will have feelings for Hailey soon trust me he will soon after he is heartbroken by daisy soon IDK yet and  this is a Au I will make a chapter about it soon but not yet so see you soon I will post later on today or tomorrow I will try and Tell me if I should continue this or not and comment what you think what will happen Next? Bye~ 

Sincerely,Mano