Chapter 4 Sean's family problems...

Nobody's POV

Jake and Hailey where at school and had an idea to help Sean with his family problems they can ask him to can over to his house and that was a really good plan to help Sean.

Jake POV

So we ask Sean if we can come over to his house and he didn't want them to came over but we kept insisting to came over to his house over and over again until he say yes we did it the first part of the plan is done Whats next?

We will ask questions about his family life/at home if answer correctly and tells the truth he can help him and his parents to be a family again so that is part 2 of the plan so let's start.

At Sean's house 

Jakes POV 

It was pretty normal until... we heard glass smash on the floor and his parents fighting then Sean said STOP!!! Fighting you two and why can't you just divorce all ready Sean said and that's when Hailey join in on it Why can't you just let you kids be peaceful for once (and Sean has 3 sister's) And that's when I join in you need to set a good mindset for your kids if you two want your kids to be like you two... And Sean is an amazing DJ so he met pursue in his career so we will let you two think about this for a little... 

Then Sean parents thought about what Sean's friends said and they said Sorry to their Kids and there were a family again and then we had to go but before Jake and Hailey left Sean parents ask  are you Two Dating...?! 

Hailey POV 

What?... we are not dating me and Jake are just good friends (Yes this is a mlb reference)  and that when we both left Sean's house...

Jake POV

So um... That was awkward so um... so what's the next mission I ask? Trying not to make it awkward...

IDK well we will find out soon... when we go to sleep... see you Jake 

Jake POV

Um... Ok see you soon well that was awkward and Why do I feel Like I like Hailey What No! I do not like Hailey I like daisy or do you A voice said It was...

Hi this is the writer aka Mano Who do you think it is and I left it on a 

cliffhanger... See you soon with a new chapter!!! Bye~ 

Sincerely:Mano ⭐️🧁

(And word count 412)