Chapter 7

So when they where at school Jake helps drew and caught his gold digger girlfriend and help Henry and Liam get together and then... 

Jake POV 

 Me and Hailey had gym which was different because they had to dance and our gym teacher pick our partners and I got Hailey and we had to do a romantic type of dance And I think I saw Hailey blush a bit and I blush a bit too and then the music stared to play and It was so romantic and embarrassing and awkward at the same time then it was the end of the school day amend me and Hailey walk around for a bit and then it was time for us to part ways and then say goodbye but then a...

A car all most hit Hailey but I saved her... But I got hit...

At the hospital...

Hailey POV 

Me and Jake where walking around the school and then we were about to say good bye but then I all most got hit bye a car but Jake saved me but...  got hit instead then the music club came and Elliot and daisy came as well then the doctor said he was ok but he needs rest so you can see him tomorrow and daisy told his family they where so worried and they came as well and they were relieved that he was ok and that they can see him tomorrow but I got to see him early because I got to see star and Jake in my dream.

When Hailey and Zander got home(And it is night time)Hailey got ready for bed and still worried if Jake was ok.

In Jakes Dream...

Wha... wha... what happened? I said when I saw  star she said he was is his dream and that he was ok and that he had nothing to worry about but he was worried about Hailey and if she was ok then he saw  Hailey he runs up and hugs her she hugs back.

Hailey POV 

When I saw Jake he made me blush and mad me smile at the same time then they let go of each other and they had to talk about the that they are done they mission but they can see star in they dream and then star let then talk for a bit.

So umm... Jake started then Hailey said I'am so SORRY!!!  Jake look at her in confused mint   and said... it's ok Princess then Hailey hugs Jake so  tight  and said you are not leaving me... Hailey said then she blush a lot in embarrassment and Jake blush a lot too and said...

Cliffhanger... And this is the writer Mano sorry if it's a cliffhanger but I might post today or tomorrow soon so umm... Bye~