Chapter 3

But before they can leave/wake up Hailey though they could hangout for a little bit and they saw a river hailey though she can sing a song for them and even star could listen as well so she sang (the river by axel Johansson please search on YouTube please).

Jakes POV 

She sang so beautifully and Jake felt something that made him blush just like how he felt around daisy was it... No it can't be I can't like Hailey I like daisy not Hailey or do I? Jake Hailey said I snap out of my thoughts and came back to the dream and I blush star said you two should wake up know and start on the mission know wake up... wake up... wake up... Jake heard over and over again it was his mom she said wake up you should have dinner know honey Jakes mom said ok mom I said.

Hailey POV 

I heard wake up... wake up... wake up HAILEY!!! It was Zander and Bethany they woke me up What... I said mom and dad said it's time for dinner ok... 

after dinner Hailey got a text from Jake 

Jake:Hi Princess ;)       

Hailey:stop calling me that Jake!

Jake:Sorry...

Hailey:Jake...?

Jake:Princess!

Hailey:ugh What do you want?

Jake:How do we help sean?

Hailey:Idk? Maybe we can... Ugh I don't even know? Maybe we can think about this in school?

Jake:Ok... um... Bye!

Hailey:Bye!❤️✨

Jake:Bye my Princess~✨

Hailey:Stop calling me that do you want to die from Zander?

Jake:No! Ok bye

Hailey:Bye!

Jake:See you tomorrow Bye~

Hailey:See you Bye

Jake is offline

Hailey is offline

That was all for today I might post tomorrow  maybe but tell me how do you like the story so far? Bye my little starlings~ bye

By:Mano⭐️