Chapter 1

Jake's POV

It was a normal day at school I was with drew,Henry, and  Liam they talk about the normal stuff like drew always talks about ZoYe his gold-digger girlfriend and Henry talks  about lettuce and lia  how to get lia even if she likes me I do not like her and Liam talks about Stacys mom and tells Henry to stop sending mha memes to lia and I was thinking about The music club and... then the bell rang and we want to class and I say Hailey and Zander and  The class we had was History and I hate it and I was not paying any attention to the teacher.

JAKE... JAKE... JAKE!!! And I then I fell over ( and  he was  thinking about daisy) Jake  detention  after school and the hole class laugh but Hailey and Zander then I was at my locker then daisy sayed Hi Jake and I blush h-hi d-daisy. I sayed and I saw dlh aka Drew Liam Henry and they laugh. And then daisy left and then it was beak and I was at the cafeteria with DLH and It was all most practice but dlh had other plans that made me late.

I was walking to the music room and then Zander sayed Your late jake I know Jake answer a do you care about the competition or not. I do Zander then hailey sayed It's ok Don't be late next time. 

When  I was home I took a little nap. In jakes dream There was a a river and flowers and A willow tree and I saw...

Who do you think it is?? And this is the writer hope you in joyed my first chapter of this fanfic and you can call me Mano. See you soon with another chapter.

And Sorry if this chapter is sort this is my first fanfic so yay bye~