Chapter 5 Elliots confession

Jakes POV

It was... Star!?... So umm yeah hi star said Jake hi star said back so you like a girl named daisy or do you jake? Well... umm... maybe I do like Hailey but the does not mean I don't like daisy ok whatever you say Jake... Star said.

Jake POV 

The next day at school I saw Hailey she made me blush a lot just like I was around daisy oh and  we had to help milly confession her love to Elliot or I though... star said we might have to look at things differently  so maybe Elliot would have to confess to milly so me and Hailey met at the garden and we both saw wow lovely the garden look like and then we saw Elliot then Hailey started Elliot... we know you like milly...

Elliot POV

After she said the that... that made me blush a lot and Hailey was right I do like her... no love her why you might ask... she might be tough but she cute and sweet and she always protects me at all cost and there right I should confess to milly about my love to her I will do it

Hailey POV: Did he really saw that he will do it yes. But how? I ask? 

Well...  I am going to put a letter in her locker and then she will can to the garden and then we will walk around the garden and then when it's sunset I will tell her that I like her Is that good or...

Hailey and Jake where so surprise by Elliot's way of telling his feelings to milly and that was so cute and so brave of him/Elliot so when are you going to do all that? Jake ask? Um... tomorrow after school. Ok we both said see you elliot we both said.

Well that went well And that means we completely the mission well tomorrow at least then we want to class see you at band practice... See you Princess Jake said

Hailey POV 

See you soon Princess... Jake stop calling me that! I said

Jake:Sorry I like that nickname Princ-I mean Hailey... 

Hailey:Giving Jake the Death- stare Hailey-Jake said well bye Jake 

After classes at lunch 

Jake was with Drew,Liam,And Henry  at the cafeteria and they where wondering why I was with the music club but especially with your music girlfriend Jake drew said she not my girlfriend she just a FriEnD and then it was 12:23 I have to go bye guys Jake said.

At the music club

Jake your early Zander said same with ever one else but Hailey and he blush seeing Hailey let's start practice the club president said.

After school 

I went to sleep and saw star and Hailey talking Hailey was so beautiful and cute and maybe star is right I do like Hailey then star said the did all there friends and know they have to do... drew Liam and Henry I was like dlh ok know drew had a problem but Liam and Henry... do they like each other or something well will figure it out tomorrow and then star left me and Hailey to talk for a bit... and I was so romantic and beautiful and we talk for the whole night and I think we both have feelings for each other but I may be wrong...

Hi it Mano here and I did this after school so yea I will make part 2 to this and bye~