Chapter 9

It was Friday 

Hailey POV 

It was Friday and I remember that I had to meet Jake after school but then I can go to class and Jake was in my class and I felt good about that.

But little did Hailey  knew that lia knew about that and she thereatened Hailey if she get close to Jake and therefore she try to ignore Jake but she could not.He was so adorable and cute at the same time and then the day was over and the music club felt something different Hailey would always talk to Jake and Zander did not like that but felt bad and they thought they can talk to Hailey.

The music club's POV

Hailey! Zander said yes Hailey answered why are you avoiding Jake..? Hailey burst into tears a in  Zander's arms and said

L-lia said that if I get near Jake she will... Hailey didn't finish the sentence...

Milly POV

I will kill lia n-no Hailey said you will end up getting hurt 

The music club look like they were going to murder someone... Hailey thought...

Jake POV 

Hailey did not talk to me for the whole day and I know the Lia had something to do with it so I walk up to Lia and said Hurt Hailey or any of the music club you would have to mess with me Jake said in a deep dark voice and that  scared lia and she ran away and then he needed to talk to Hailey.

At the willow tree...

When Hailey arrived at the spot  and saw Jake there and she was nervous at first but then went in and said h-hi Jake she said nervously and Jake said hi Princess~ Hailey blushed silently and then Jake said...

Jake POV 

He saw Hailey there at the spot and she was so beautiful and then Hailey said h-hi Jake in a nervous toned and then Jake said hi Princess~ and he blush when he said that and then he said...

Hailey... Liked you for a long time now and you are so beautiful,amazing,a great singer, as well and I wanted to say Will you be my girlfriend...? Pulling out teal flowers 

Hailey POV 

She was silent and said Yes!!! And hug him so tight and then they KISS and Hailey said 

I love you my prince~

I love you too my Princess... And they kiss under the willow tree... 

The End!❤️✨

That is all and hope you in joyed that fanfic and I will start a new tmf book It is called the 6 emeralds see you soon my little starlings!!!✨⭐️

Sincerely:Mano⭐️