Elliots confession part 2 chapter 6

Elliot POV

So I put the letter is millys locker and It was after school  and that's when I saw her she was just so cute... But strong and I think she got into a fight with zoey and It was 4:00so she was little late  but still on time so we both walk around the garden and saw the orchids and milly said there where beautiful just as beautiful as her I said what...? She said umm... Noting I said then it was 6:00 and the sun was about to set then I look at milly and said...

Elliot:So um... Milly I wanted to say...

Milly:Yes Elliot (She said blushing)

Elliot:I...

Milly: look at Elliot confusingly 

Elliot:I like you milly!!!🌺🌺🌺❤️❤️❤️

Milly was silent... then she said

Milly:I-I like you too!!!❤️🌸🌸🌸 

Then Milly leand over and Kiss Elliot and he was surprised but  kiss back

And Jake and Hailey where watching the whole thing and Hailey was excited for them then the took a picture and send it to the music club and the where happy for them. Then Jake and Hailey where about to go home but they like each other company and they did not want to leave but before Jake left Hailey hugged him... He blushed silently... and then when Jake got home he went on his phone and went on the music club group chat and  saw the picture of milly and Elliots kiss and milly was so mad at us.

 Then I fell a sleep and then saw star and Hailey and star said the next people we where helping was drew Liam and Henry we were shook but felt bad so they helped them but before we woke up me and HAILEY left we sang a song and a song called rewrite the stars and she sang so beautiful and I knew I had to tell her how I feel about her.

Hi this is the writer Mano I will try to post a new chapter  every day so that is the goal so see you soon with a new chapter Bye~