Chapter 8

Jake's POV 

Hailey meet me after school on Friday there's something I wanna ask you...

Hailey POV 

Ok... then she woke up and blushed what does Jake wanna say well I have to wait till Friday after school but then she fell asleep again and star was there she had a mission for Hailey and only her she needed to help Sean with his confession to daisy and Jake does not like her anymore so yea and she said ok...

At the hospital...

The whole music club was there and his family first his family went to see him then then the music club first Sean and milly went then Zander and Luke went the Hailey went and she hug Jake and Jake hug back then he was allowed to leave the hospital and it was Saturday and he knew he needed rest buy he ask Hailey is she can come over she said...

Hailey POV 

She said she would love to then she was Jakes house and they talk for  hours and then Jake felt good enough to go for a walk with Hailey.

Then Hailey told Jake the next mission Jake felt happy for them and he did feel happy but heartbroken at the same time and then Jake and Hailey help sean out with asking daisy out and then daisy said yes to Sean and they kiss.

Then it was a Thursday and the day was so slow and the last class Haley an Jake was gym and the teacher made them dance together they blushed they both where really good dancers and after gym Jake and Hailey talk and Jake wanted to walk Hailey home so he and Hailey walk home and they both blushed and before Hailey left she Hugs Jake and he wish it was a kiss... but a hug was fine  the both said bye...

Jake:Bye Princess~

Hailey:Bye simp

Jake:hey! I not a simp In Jakes mind:I'm a simp for you...

Hailey:ok bye Jake.

But then Hailey hugged Jake and kissed him on his cheek and said...

Hailey:Good bye my Prince~

Jake Blushed so hard that he ran away so fast and said... Bye Hailey... 

Hi this Mano sorry if this chapter is sort I am so tired from school and I meant not post Friday or Saturday or Sunday but I will try and this story is not mature.

Bye my little starlings~