6 - Sleepover

¨Tonight was so fun.¨ I was walking up the stairs with Tory and Aisha.

¨I feel bad for Miguel though.¨ Tory set her bag down in my room.

¨Yeah sure you do. I know you have to be a little bit happy!¨ I went to the hall closet and grabbed the two air mattresses.

¨Why would I be happy?¨ Tory grabbed her mattress out of my hand.

¨Come on. I know your in love with Miguel.¨ I gave Aisha her mattress.

¨Okay. I like him, but I am not in love with him.¨ Tory blushed and gave a small smile.

¨Totally.¨ Aisha said sarcastically while filling up the mattress with the air pump.

¨Well what about you Raelynn¨ Tory took the pump from Aisha and filled hers up.

¨What do you mean what about me?¨ I put the pump back in the closet.

¨That little stunt with Hawk of course!¨ Tory jumped on my bed.

¨Trust me I do not like him. He is a jerk. i was just over heating.¨ I took out my phone.

¨yup that's totally why you stripped. wow who is that?¨ She looked at my lock screen.

¨My BOYFRIEND! See I don't like Hawk.¨ I put in my password and showed Tory and Aisha jame's Instagram.

The most recent picture had this girl in it. The caption read ¨Hanging out with the gang¨ I swiped right and the rest of the pictures had Liv, and Alexa in them. There was also his other friends, but I never really got to know them that well.

¨Wow he seems a little touchy with her.¨ Aisha swiped back to the first picture.

I opened messages and text the group chat with Liv and Alexa. I wrote ¨who the hell is this?¨ I sent a screenshot of the post.

¨Who's Liv and Alexa?¨ Tory clicked on their contact.

¨Oh their my best friends back in my old town." I clicked on the message's notification .

The text from Liv said ¨Yeah we got to talk about that.¨ My heart dropped. Was james cheating?

¨Ooooo that does not sound good girl.¨ Aisha slowly sat down on the edge of the bed.

¨I'm sorry girl.¨ Tory gave me a hug.

I texted back, ¨Okay I have some friends over now, so we can group facetime tomorrow¨ I put my phone down next to the picture frame of james on my night stand.

Tory picked up the picture, ¨Is this james?¨

I nodded my head. She continued to unscrew the back and take out the picture. She ripped it into shreds.

"Now that is all I have to say about that.¨ Tory threw the pieces in the trash.

I let out a small laugh, but I was still sad. I wasn't heart broken because I saw this coming. He has been distant lately and now I know why. It wasn't because he was busy with school like he told me it was because he was seeing her. My face slowly turned from a frown to true anger.

¨Lets just watch a movie and eat some popcorn.¨ I turned on the TV.

We fell asleep watching a movie called ¨Bench Warmers¨. It was still a school day so we all got up early. We took turns getting ready in the bathroom. My mom had made us breakfast. We ate, then grabbed our bags and headed out the door.

¨Bye mom! Do you guys know how to skateboard?¨ I walked out the door. They both nodded. ¨Want to skateboard to school instead?¨

¨Hell yeah¨ They both said at the same time.

I grabbed my skateboard and handed them my older ones. We headed down the road. We did a bunch of tricks. My favorite trick was the shuvit. We were just laughing and having the best time cruising back and forth. We heard a car coming down the road. They stopped in front of us.

¨Hey guys. School starts in 5 minutes your not gonna make it in time. Wanna ride?¨ Hawk was driving and Miguel was in the front seat.

¨Yeah thanks¨ Tory kicked up her board.

All three of us piled into the back seat.

¨I am doing this for Aisha and Tory Raelynn, you just got lucky.¨ Hawk tried to sound mad.

¨Yeah yeah. Get moving.¨ I yelled back.

Tory and Aisha both looked at me, then at hawk, then at each other and laughed. I kept seeing hawk look into the mirror at me. Whenever I looked back, he moved his eyes straight away.
We pulled up to school and jumped out.

I went to my first period which was English with sarah. We did not look at all while we read our books. We kept our face and eyes down until the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and went to all my classes before lunch.

At lunch I sat with Cobra Kai of course. I was so happy that Sasha was feeling better and there today.

I sat next to her, ¨Hey! I am Raelynn. I like your hair!¨

¨Thanks! I am Sasha.¨ She smiled. ¨So I heard you joined our crew and that your pretty good."

¨That s right.¨ We both laughed. We hit it off. We both had a lot in common. She reminded me of Alexa. I missed her, but I was going to have to make different friends sooner or later.

We all had a great time and headed to our next class. We had gym together which was so fun. The only bad thing was that the whole Miyagi Do crew had it the same time as us. Like what was the principle thinking. Today in gym we were playing soccer. Hawk and Robby were team captains. Robby's first picks were Sam, sarah, Demetri, Juni, and Chris. Hawk picked Miguel, Tory, Aisha, Sasha, and then me. The rest of their picks were random since no one else was athletic.

It was on. This game was not going to be pretty.