31- Welcome Home

Ever since we got home I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Hawk. I craved his presence. It finally came the time to see him. Sam had just texted me saying we needed to talk. Something happened with a fight between Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do. Everyone also agreed to combine together to take down Cobra Kai!

I was walking down the hall when I saw him. Red hair and all, we locked eyes. I wanted to run to him, but we aren't in that place yet. Yeah, I know. He' still with Kreese and acts like an asshole, sometimes. He's trying to make up with Demetri, which shows he's changing. He's so tough to everyone else, but so sweet to me. I love that about him. I just don't want him to be an asshole.

I resist the urge to sprint down the hall way and jump into his arms. That is until I saw him with a huge smile on his face running towards me. My legs overtook my judgement. Soon enough I was jumping up into his arms, him spinning with me.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" Hawk whispers into my ear after putting me down

I wait a second before responding. "Trust me, I missed you more".

My lips couldn't resist the urge. I crashed my lips onto his. I softly placed my hand on his face. Pulling my hand away, I admired him. Almost instantly, I realized what I just did.

"Hawk. I'm sorry, we can't. You're with Cobra Kai and that won't change. Everyone will hate me." I put my hands to my sides.

"Rae, I saved Demetri last night in the fight. I left Cobra Kai. There's nothing standing in between us." He slightly smiles.

"Omg really!?" I grabbed him into a hug. "Hey Hawk?"

"Yes?" He says stroking my hair.

"I never said it back that one day, but I want you to know that I love you. So much more than you think."

"I love you too." I can feel the smile grow bigger on his face.

The end

I had so many more plans for this book, but I don't have enough time or motivation to write it all out so I decided to end it here. I think it ties all together the best it can. i edited this book two years later and some parts are still cringe but it was the first book i ever wrote so i don't want to change it too much. thank you all and i hope you read my other books!!🩷