23 - No Mercy (2)

I am going to try to be less detailed in this part because it is just way to much to explain every detail :)

Narrator POV

Miguel and Robby exchanged many punches and kicks, sometimes the other blocked or took a hard hit. They threw each other into the lockers.

sarah shoved Rae into the locker. sarah went to go for a kick, but Rae blocked and front kicked sarah back and punched her in the face. sarah blocked the second punch, but Rae gave a kick to her side and pushed her into the lockers behind them. Rae went back for more, but sarah kicked her back, letting out a huge scream. Rae caught herself and ran back into sarah, blocking her punch and rolling through. Rae rose up with her hand in fighting position. sarah got up screaming and pushed Rae into a classroom.

The fight went bursting through the hallway doors to the lobby. Tory threw many kicks to Sam, but she dodged them all and switched places with Tory. Tory blocked Sams punch and dragged her to the ground with her arm, Sam went sliding.

"Can't you just stop it already!" Sam rolled through grasping her injured arm.

"What's the matter? You can't keep up?" Tory went to kick her, but Sam ran up the stairs causing Tory to kick the railing instead. They exchanged a few punches until Tory tackled Sam further up the steps.

"You have to do something Mr. Pulmer!" Demetri came running through the doors into the lobby with a teacher.

"Screw this, they don't pay me enough!" He walked away after seeing another teacher get absolutely demolished by Hawk and his crew.

Hawk made eye contact with Demetri. "Not again." Demetri made a run for it with Hawk chasing after him.

As Hawk was chasing him Juni stuck out his foot and dropped him to the ground. Before Juni could do anything else Sasha was on attack. She protected Hawk and began to punch and kick down on Juni.

"Please stop." Juni begged while blocking some punches.

"I am the boss up in this bitch. And you don't tell the boss what to do after you Miyagi shitheads started this fight." Sasha paused for a second to talk.

"Actually Rae and Tory started it." Some random kid somehow had the guts to step up to Sasha.

"Get the hell out of my face!" Sasha screamed then dropped the kid flat on his back.

Sasha then turned back to Juni and continued the fight.

Miguel punched Robby after he was back into a pole. "Like that move learned it from your dad!" He pushed him away and turned to find Sam. He heard her scream and ran upstairs to help, but Robby interfered and then continued their fight up the stairs.

"Demetri. I know your in here. Figured you hide in the computer lab you damn nerd!" Hawk came busting through the Computer lab door.

Demetri was hidden and relieved when he saw Hawk walk away. He stood up and saw Hawk standing at the door.

"Boo." Hawk started to chase Demetri back out the door.

Hawk chased Demetri all the way out the hall. Hawk went to go grab Demetri, but he blocked and kicked him into the trophy case. Hawk was bloody and cut with all the broken glass around him.

Alexa was viciously attacking Chris. She punched him over and over again having him pinned on the floor.

Rae punched sarah straight in her chase causing sarah to black out and fall to the ground. Rae turned around to see what Alexa was doing.

"Alexa that's enough!" Rae tried to stop Alexa, but she turned around and kicked her to the ground.

Alexa and Rae both had these looks on their face. Alexa face was a loss cause, she had fallen to the devil. Rae's face was disappointed and tired of this new personality of Alexa's.

Tory grabbed a handful of Sam's hair and dragged her down the steps. Sam got up and pushed Tory out of the way. Sam punched and kicked until Tory was leaned over on the railing.

"Is that the only way you know how to fight? Dirty" Sam was now confident.

"This isn't a tournament. There are no rules." Tory grabbed her spike bracelet and rapped it around her knuckles.

Tory threw a few punches with Sam desperate dodging the sharp blades. Tory finally got Sam's arm, cutting it pretty deep. She hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground.

Tory grapped Sam hair and pushed her head around. "No mercy."

Tory went for a punch, but Sam blocked and kicked Tory in her stomach. Tory went flying over the railing to the other side of the steps and slid down a few.

"Thats for taking advantage of Sam." Robby kicked Miguel.

"I would never!" Miguel grunted.

"Then why did it happen!?" Robby answered, then Miguel charged at Robby.

Back to Rae POV

I lossed Alexa and she went somewhere still fighting with Chris. Miguel got Robby to the ground and kneed him in his midsection. They punched and kicked each other so much. it was ugly. I stood there helplessly watching. I felt bad for knocking out sarah, but she came after me and i had to protect myself. I mean I technically helped start this fight.

Sasha and Alexa came up the stairs now fighting. I guess they both finished their opponent and then found each other.

"Stop you guys are on the same team!" I tried to break them up, but they both pushed me back.

"I never liked this bitch!" Sasha said before punching Alexa again.

I looked over and Miguel now had Robby in a position to break his arm. He was deep in thought. Please don't Miguel, I thought. He let go of him arm. I saw him mutter something, but before I knew it Robby had gotten up in rage. He kicked Miguel closer and closer towards that railing. All of a sudden Sasha was going over to try and help her best friend. Robby went for the final kick and accidentally kicked both of them. Miguel went flying over the railing, taking most of the kick. Sasha went over too but had caught herself on the railing. I ran over to try and help her, but it was too late and she fell too. I could here her yelp in pain. Robby rushed over and we both saw Miguel there lying motionless. The terror I felt was unreal. This was all my fault.