9 - Eli

I headed down the road and made our way to the mall. I felt relieved. My boyfriend and I just broke up and I felt relieved. That was the moment where I officially understood that it has been over for a while. I should be mad at him for this Elle girl, but he told me about her. He didn't have to tell me. He could of just broke up with me and that would have been it. I would never have known the true reason for the break up if it happened like that.

When I found out we were moving I became depressed, even though I still had Liv and Alexa. I thought I would never find happiness again. But I am now truly happy with where I am at. I have so many new friends that love the same things I did. Alexa loved the same things, but she never loved karate. Tory, Aisha, Sasha, and Miguel were my best friends. We only known each other for a week now, but I have grown to love them. We spend almost 24/7 together and I loved every second of it. Hawk was different then a friend though. In the beginning you could say enemies, but now we were becoming friendly. I say that we are frenemies. Or maybe that isn't the right word for it.

We pulled up to the mall parking lot. We all walked into the main entrance where the food court was. We chose to eat at the restaurant in the middle. We sat down at a big table near the wall. The waiter handed us our menus and took our drink orders. I got a coco cola. There is nothing better than some fountain soda. About five minutes later the waiter came back and took our food orders. I got a cheese burger, cooked medium well, with fries. Miguel needed to use his computer so he went to a single table by an outlet. Our food came out and we all chowed away.

¨Where's Miguel his wings are getting cold?¨ Sasha looked around.

¨Hes over there I will go get him?¨ Tory got up and walked over.

I could over hear their conversation.

¨Hey your wings are getting cold. What are you doing?¨ Tory sat down in the other chair.

Miguel gave this face and smirked.

¨What is it something dirty! Come on let me see¨ Tory laughed and turned the computer.

¨No its just something I have been working on to apologize to Sam.¨" Miguel frowned.

¨You should not apologize it was her fault for sneaking around with Robby.¨ Tory frowned.

¨Yeah, but I still like her.¨ He closed the computer. I could tell her heart just got crushed.

¨So the is food ready?¨ He changed the topic.

¨Yeah¨ She got up and they walked back over.

After we finished our food we all split up to shop. It was Aisha's birthday in a few days so we were all shopping for that while Tory occupied her. I walked into Spencer's because I wanted to get Aisha this bracelet. Tory had shown her a spike bracelet and Aisha loved it. She would be surprised by this one. I saw it and walked over to pick one out. I did not want to get the exact one, because they did not want to twin. There was a white one with navy blue spikes that I picked out. I felt a bump into my shoulder.

¨Watch where your goi...¨ I turned around and saw Hawk smiling.

¨Oh its you.¨ I laughed.

¨Is that what your getting Aisha?¨ He questioned.

¨Yes.¨ I looked down at the bracelet.

¨Yeah bad choice. She hates blue, get the red one.¨ He handed me the red bracelet.

¨Thanks Eli¨ I smirked as I set down the blue one and took the red one from him.

¨What?¨ He turned red.

¨Don't play confused. Sasha told me that is your real name.¨ I pushed his shoulder.

¨No one calls me that.¨ He looked me up and down.

¨I do.¨ I looked him up and down.

¨Sure Rae Rae.¨ He smirked.

¨What the hell is that.¨ I looked confused.

¨If you are going to call me Eli, then I get to call you a nickname too. Rae Rae.¨ He laughed.

¨Yeah no way. I will call you Hawk.¨ I smiled.

¨Okay then Raelynn.¨ He smiled

We walked up to the register and paid for our gifts. I chose for them to gift wrap mine for me. We all met up in the center of the mall and walked to the car. I dropped everyone off except Hawk and headed home. We did not tell anyone we were hanging out. We did not want anyone to know we were being friendly now. Anyways, I wanted him to meet my parents too.