v

03.06.21
A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN.

ILY YOU GUYS.

xxcherry

Aria's POV:

I wake up in a bed I'm in familiar with.

God dammit, not this again.

I lift the sheets and see I'm in someone's t-shirt and underwear.

Shit.

I look around the room and it definitely belongs to someone with money, however the huge king sized bed had an empty space next to me, the sheets pushed back.

Hmh. So I hooked up with a rich man. Nice.

I push the sheets off of me and stand, letting the t-shirt I'm wearing falling just past my knees.

The stairs are huge, they walk down and curve and each step I felt like I was wrong for being here. But eventually I made it down the huger steps, to be met with a living room, and chopping sounds from around the corner.

Food sounded heavenly, my pounding headache and empty stomach made my tummy ache for food.

I still don't quite understand what happened last night. I remember getting to the party with Harry, meeting Alex, then going to get drinks, I drank a few and talked with Harry, and then I don't remember anything until now.

Great.

I must of met some guy who wanted to fuck and was drunk and horny. That's usually what happens. Poor Harry, I probably left him there by himself.

Dammit, why do I always do this.

I come around the corner and see a bare back turned to the counter, washing his hands. He had brown curly hair and reminded me a lot of-

"Oh good your awake." Harry says, turning around.

"W-Wait...I went home...w-w-with you?" I asked, he nodded, continuing to chop what looks like celery.

"Yup." He says, continuing to chop, before sliding the greens into a pan.

"I....Harry....I'm sorry but....I don't remember what happened.....a-after I got up from the bar....did we....have sex?" I ask, feeling absolutely horrible, as I sit down at the counter.

"No we....." he trails off in his sentence. "You don't remember anything after we left the bar? You don't remember the beach chairs?" He asks me, a worried look on his face. 

I shake my head. "Why what happened at the beach chairs?"

He swallows. "Uhm...nothing important, we just sat and talked for a little bit longer and, then you wanted to go home, you wanted to come home with me and So I took you home. That's it." He says.

"Oh...that's not as bad as I was expecting....I assume these are your clothes then?" I ask him and he nods.

I nod in return. "Thank you." I whisper. He nods.

"Don't thank me, it really wasn't that big of a deal." He says, looking back to the pan infront of him.

"No really, if it wasn't for you I probably would have made out with some low life then been brought home and fucked by some stranger. Thank you." I say.

He gives a sad nod. Did I say something wrong?

I didn't try too...