xxvii

A/N: I apologize in advance for the short chapter, you'll get it I promise.

September 17, 2017

I woke up.

he wasn't there.

I lifted myself from the bed and rubbed my eyes, looking around the empty room. This is weird. He's always been there when I woke up. He probably just started on breakfast or something.

I opened my bedroom door and walked out. Hearing silence.

"Baby?" I call through the house.

nothing.

I start walking through, but there is no sign he was even here. The kitchen was cleaned from last night and everything was placed in the right spots, then only thing that proves last night actually happened was the framed picture sat on the counter.

I pull out my phone.

To Harry
Sent at 9:45 am
Where are you?

nothing.

Nothing for a whole hour.

And I had sent him messages like where are you? Baby? Are you ok?

And nothing.

Finally I had enough of being left out of the loop and went to the next available person.

"What's up, Ar?" Mitch says through the phone as the sound of different music plays through the background.

Oh thank god they must just be at the studio.

"Where is Harry? Do you know?" I asked anyway, just to be safe.

"Oh yeah, he's in his dressing room getting his suit on, what's up?" He says.

"He what?" I ask. "Why would he need to be wearing a suit? What are you guys doing?"

"Aria..." Mitch says, sounding quiet. "We're in Switzerland for tour...you know that....right?"

I almost drop the phone.

He left without saying goodbye?

He didn't tell me about tour? He just left?

"Aria...did he not tell you?" Mitch says again. But it's hard to answer.

My chest feels tight and tears start to prick the back of my eyes and my chest physically hurts.

"Aria? You still there?"

"He left...without saying anything..." I repeat,l, mainly to myself.

Then the thing that breaks me the most.

"Who ya talking to?" Harry's perky voice speaks in the background.

"Who am I talking to?" Mitch repeats the question, and then it's quiet, I'm assuming a nod. "I'm talking to your fucking girlfriend, asshole." Then he hung up the phone.

From Mitch
Sent at 2:05 pm
I'm sorry Aria.

From Mitch
Sent at 2:06 pm
I don't know why he did that, love, I'm talking to him right now.

From Mitch
Sent at 2:07 pm
He cares about you I promise, you guys will sort this out.