xx

I WANT TO GIVE A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO
@0StrawberryStyles0 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MISS GIRL YOU ARE A GODDESS AND DESERVE THE WORLD.

xxCherrie 💕💕💕

"You happy?" He asks me as the tattoo shop door shuts behind us.

"Very." I respond, looking down at the ink imbedded into my arm.

"What did you get again?" I ask him

"What did you get again?" I ask him. I had completely forgotten since we left the shop.

"A palm tree." He responds, flashing the back of his arm to my vision.

"What for?"

"It reminds me of the beach," he starts, flashing a smirk in my direction. "And the beach reminds me of you."

"But what if we—"

"Then we do. But I'll still have the memory of you, and how happy you made me." He tells me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him.

Aww.

We got in the car again and he rested his hand on my thigh again as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I lifted my eyes to him and studied him.

Goddamn he's hot.

Harry left for London on Monday for the music video and I stayed for work, it wasn't until Friday that I flew down and we drove to Holmes Chapel. That means it's been days since we last had sex and I've got cob webs between my legs at this point.

What the fuck Aria. We're staying with his family! You can't just fuck him in his family's house!

Dammit.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him, trying to distract myself.

"Right here." Just a couple buildings over we pulled into a cafe parking lot. "I used to come here all the time in secondary school, they have some legendary croissants." He tells me as he shuts off the car.

We get out and walk in. It was a cute little cafe with checkered floors and wood tables with iron chairs, but before I can even comprehend anything...

"Harry!!" An elderly woman calls from behind the counter rushing around and wrapping her arms around Harry. "How have you been, darling it's been too long." He says.

"I've been great, how about you Mrs. Kimberly?" He asks her.

"Just peachy. I've listened to all your music since One Direction and I've gotten it all hung behind the counter over there, see it love?" She says pointing to a wall behind the counter.

"Yes, Mrs. Kimberly, I see it." He responds softly. Then the woman turns to me and smiles.

"Well were you not gonna introduce me, Darling? How rude." She jokes with him.

"Right, this is my girlfriend, Aria, Ar, this is—"

"Ruby Kimberly, how are you darling, aren't you just beautiful." She says, shaking my hand, the biggest smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you." I giggle.

"Well, come on, loves, what can I get for you." She asks, walking back behind the counter.

"The biggest plate of croissants you have to offer, and a black coffee, Ar?" Harry looks at me with questioning eyes, but before I can speak, Mrs. Kimberly cuts in.

"Black coffee? Well that's sure a huge step from what you used to have here, anyways what can I get you, love?" She turns to me.

"I'll have..." I start to say chai but make a quick second decision. "Whatever Harry used to have." She smiles at my selection.

"Great choice, alright I'll have that out in a minute." she says, turning to head to the back. "GODDAMMIT JAMES! WE NEED CROISSANTS, A BLACK COFFEE AND A FUCKING HARRY SPECIAL!! AND MAKE IT FUCKING QUICK YOU SHIT HEAD" She yells at the top of her lungs.

"Woah..." I say quietly as we head towards a table, meanwhile Harry is laughing.

"That's Mrs. Kimberly, she acts sweet, but that crazy old woman practices witch craft, lives in the middle of the woods, makes human sacrifices and has fourteen frogs, kids call her the witch of the woods." He tells me as we sit down.

"Really?"

He laughs even harder. "No."

I roll my eyes as we sit down. "She does have frogs though, lots of them, I'm not sure how much though but she's loved those things as long as I've known her. She has a huge Pac-Man frog named Elvis and she's always talking about how the neighbor thinks Elvis is going to eat the neighbors dog."

I start laughing. "That's amazing!" I says giggling. Then Mrs. Kimberly comes around the corner with croissants and two cups.

"Croissants, Harry special, and a...black coffee." She says the last part with disgust I giggle a little as she sets the drinks down and I immediately bring it to my lips.

"Woah." I say at the sweetness.

"French Vanilla coffee with 7 sugar cubes and extra cinnamon creamer." She says smiling at me. I glance over to Harry again and have to cross my legs at how hot he is.

"That is insanely sweet." I say, puckering a little bit.

"Yup, we'll enjoy your drinks." She said smiling and walking away. "JAMES YOU ASSHOLE!" She calls.

"WHAT DID I DO? I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES" Another voice calls back.

"YOU DIDN'T! YOUR MOTHER DID!" She calls back.

I giggle a little more. "I love her." I say.

"She loves you too." He smiles back, taking my hand out of my lap from under the table.

.

.

.

.
I was dying. Literally. Death.

I wanted him so bad and I wasn't sure how much longer I could go.

I was watching him the entire car ride. Every detail, every inch every single spot. He. Was. Gorgeous.

And it wasn't just my eyes that said so.

I shifted uncomfortably and crossed my legs and swallowed as I gazed at the eye candy infront of me.

Then he noticed me. His eyes met mine and he gave a slight smirk. "You ok over there, baby?"

"Uhm...y-yeah I'm ok." I mumble, squeezing my legs even tighter.

He smiled even bigger and took a sharp turn into the parking lot of a mini market, and heading to the back of it. Where he stops the car, and unbuckles.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

Then he goes to the button of his pants and I get excited. He unbottons them and tugs both his pants and underwear down his legs to pool on the car floor. He grabs the side of the seat and pushes it back as far as possible, making room. "Have fun."