x

03.20.21
A/N: OKKKKKK FINALLYYY DONEEEEEEEEEEE WITH THIS CHAPTERRRR

ARIA'S POV:

I walked into the office slowly jogging with my bag in my hand and walk into my office, to see Sandy is already in there sitting in a chair in front of my desk. "Aria, where ya been girl?" 

"Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm last night I was...well...busy." I said, setting my things down, and seeing the manila folder sitting on my desk. "What's this?" 

"That's the list of people that are willing to be our focus this month, Jerry has been wanting you to pick for days, and you keep putting it off." She said.

I sat down in my chair and moved the folder to the side. "Ok I'll do that-" 

"Now, You'll do it now, You do realize we need to get these pictures done so we actually have a magazine out next month, this is getting out of control, Aria." She said sternly. 

"Ok, Ok, Ok." I said, picking up the folder and scanning through the names. "We can do...Uhm...Zendaya, Ya do Zendaya." I say, Handing the folder back to Sandy. 

"Aria." She said and I looked up at her. 

"I picked one didn't I? People love Zendaya, She'll be perfect." 

"That's not what I'm talking about. You've been very behind on things latley." 

"Ok...so?" 

"Listen, Repeat after me." 

"Sandy, I really don't have time for this right-" 

"I am Aria Towns." 

I Sigh. "I am Aria Towns." 

"I work for Vogue." 

"I work for Vogue." 

"As the best damn editor there is." 

"Therefore, I am a bad bitch."

I sigh again. "Therefore, I am a bad bitch." 

"Good job, You can do this, Promise me you can do this." 

"I can do this." 

"There ya go. Listen, I got to go, but I'll have Jenkins bring you're coffee in. Be a bad bitch and get shit done." she says just before leaving the room. 

"Thanks, Sandy, you're the best." 

"Damn straight." I hear her say from down the hall. 

The phone at my desk rang and I picked it up. "Vogue Los Angeles, You're speaking to Aria Towns." I say into the phone. 

"God Dammit Towns, I told you not to be late again." My boss yelled through the phone.

"I'm sorry Mr. Vincent, It wont happen again." 

"Ya, damn right it wont, because next time you're fucking fired." He yells through the speaker. "I'm having Sandy keep an eye on you from now on, oh also, I'm putting you in charge of making sure Jessica interviews our focus this month, don't make me regret it."  

"You won't." 

"I better not, this is you're last warning Towns." He said before he hung up the phone.

fuck.