xxxi

Aria's POV:

We eventually made it back to my place that night and that's were things went blurry. But I woke up naked and it was obvious we slept together. Which for a slip second made me feel guilty because of Harry but I quickly shook that thought out of my mind, reminding myself what he did to me.

I rolled out of bed and searched the house. But he wasn't there anymore. My first thought was 'what is it with men leaving my house' but I didn't take to much offense from it when I saw my phone had a text message from him.

From Eric
Sent at 9:27 am
Hey babe. Just checking in with you. I had to leave for work, but I can swing by and get you and we can get coffee or something?

I smile a bit, but don't respond yet. I have another text.

From Harry
Sent at 9:06 am
I'm in town for the weekend. Are you busy? I'd like to talk with you. Thanks, -H

I sigh.

To Harry
Sent at 9:32 am
I miss you Harry, but I miss the old you. I don't want to see you.

Then I texted Eric back 'Ok.' And set my phone down, going to the bathroom to hop in the shower. I cried.

I'm not sure what it is but crying in the shower just feels so much better than anything else. It's indescribable.

.

.

.

.
Harry's POV:

'I don't want to see you'

I might as well get stabbed through my heart.

.

.

.

.
Aria's POV:
I walked into the Cafe and see Eric right away. I walk over and sit down smiling.

"What's up with you?" I ask, seeing his smile is ear to ear and ten times bigger than mine.

"I'm just glad to see you again." He says. "I missed you, bug." That damn nickname he gave me. 

I nod instead of saying 'Missed you too' because I honestly didn't. Barley gave it a thought.

"I'm gonna go order my coffee. I'll be right back." I say, getting to my feet and walking to the counter to stand in line.

The bell dings, but I don't turn around. That is until I hear "Aria?!"

I swing my head around, seeing the familiar brown head of curls that make my heart hurt.

I took a step forward, but stop. My initial reaction was to run into his arms, but I didn't.

I don't say anything. I just stand there speechless and he walks over to me. "I missed you."

"Yeah, I bet you fucking did." I say. Rolling my eyes and I reach up to wipe the tear from them.

"Aria, please let me apologize, I want you to come over tonight, please I have a few songs I want you to hear, please give me a chance—"

"Aria, who is this?" Eric says, coming up behind me.

I wipe my eyes again. "This is Harry. Harry, Eric."

"Eric?!" Harry says, surprised. "Like the Eric."

"Mhm." I say, not making eye contact.

"Aria, I didn't know you were seeing other people." He said, hurt in his voice.

"I was tired of crying in my bed waiting for you to come home." I shrug my shoulders.

He opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. He instead turns around and walks out the door of the cafe, rubbing his hands over his eyes as he left.

I continued to wipe my eyes and went to grab my stuff from the booth. "I'm going to go Eric." I say.

"Wait." He stops me before I can leave. I turn around to face him. "I think you should go see him, let him apologize and listen to his songs."

"What the hell?" I respond.

"I can tell he loves you, Aria. And I can 100% tell that you love him. I'm not offended, as long as you promise to still hang out with me. As friends."

I smile through my wet eyes. "Thanks, Eric." I say, and he nods, letting me walk out this time.

.

.

.

.
Harry's POV:

Fuck Her.

Fuck Him.

Fuck Everything.

My eyes burned as I sat in my car sitting in the parking lot of the cafe. I wanted to leave but I new I couldn't yet. I needed to wait until I could actually see through my eyes not having them filled with tears.

I've never cried this much over a woman. But god damn Aria is so perfect and I fucked everything up so much and now I have nothing. I had her. She was mine. But now she isn't. Now he has her.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts.

Tap tap tap.

I look up and see Aria outside the passenger window. I unlock the door and watch her get in the car. Shutting it behind her, and looking out the windshield.

"I wasn't really going out with Eric." She said. "I wanted to get over you. We went on one date and met up at a bar."

I stay silent through it all, completely speechless. "Don't be mad at him. He's the reason I'm out here right now." She glanced over to me for a few seconds before looking back down to her folded hands in her lap. "What time do you want me to come over."

A/N: Ok, here is your present for OVER 1k. I'm giving y'all an extra chapter for today. I'm loving this book though. And I've started writing I Hate You and I think you guys will like that one as well ;)

Anyways, have a good rest of your night little chickpeas. (Or days or afternoons wherever you are in this world)

Goodnight 😝

-cherrie