xi

WORD COUNT: 1,825 words.

03.21.21
A/N: So I wrote this the day before I posted it and currently we're at 252 READS!!! I love you guys sfm, y'all are amazing and I never thought I would get this many reads this fast, and honestly I don't even really understand why. I'm not complaining, god no but like I didn't think it was that big of a plot. but thank you anyways, I love you guys more than the world.

I have decided that once we get to 300 reads on this story I'm gonna do a Q&A for the characters and maybe myself if y'all are into that. So y'all can send me private messages for questions, you can comment on this paragraph, or later I'm gonna make a post thingie about it and you can comment on that. you can also comment on the one I posted yesterday. OR if you don't want to do that, You can just be like "Yo Cherry that's stupid as fuck, just give us a double update for 300 reads." Because I can do that too. or if I'm feelin' it, I'll give y'all both. anyways, ily guys.

enjoy this chapter.

xxcherry

TRIGGER WARNING

-Sexual Topics

I sat at my desk working on my last minute edits. I've been so behind this week. It's June 18th and we need Vogue July out by next week and I have done nothing, just written down some ideas for the editorial portions of the magazine. 

The phone rang over and over making my throbbing headache even worse. The call was from the front desk. "Aria Towns." I mumbled into the phone.

"Hi Miss. Towns, I have Harry Styles in here saying he is here to see you, shall I send him in?" She asks me. 

Oh shit. 

I forgot Harry was picking me up today. 

"Uh...yeah sure sure, go ahead." I say, while writing 'Aria Towns you dumb fuck.' on a sticky note just to remind myself of that factor later. 

I hear her say "Straight up the stairs and to the right, third door, it'll have her last name on the door." Before she hung up the phone. 

"Ugggghhh" I said to myself as I looked down at the work I had completed. I have been working for a solid 12 hours working on the magazine I was so far behind on. And I was only about a third of the way through. 

I think I should slam my head against a wall right now. 

The editorial process has never taken this long before yet somehow It manages to take me an entire eternity to do this one. Harry knocked on my door and pushed it open a bit. "Knock knock, Miss. Towns." He said smiling as he peeked through the small crack between the door and the wall. 

"Come in, Harry." I said, I didn't even try to sound as stressed as I did, it just kinda came out like that. 

"You sound majorly stressed, what's wrong?" He asks me, sitting down in front of my desk and picking up a pen and piece of lined paper as he starts to doodle something on the page. 

"I've just been putting off editing the July issue and I've been working on it all day and I'm only a third of the way through, and it's just really stressing." I said as I stared down at what I have. 

"Hmm..." He says, putting his hand on his chin like he is thinking. "Want me to fuck it better for you?" 

My eyebrows shoot up as I look up at him. "What did you just say Harry Styles?!" I have never once heard him say anything like that before and frankly it took me by surprise.