xiv

A/N: Hey bestiessss sorry this took so long to post, but for those who are interested--if your not skip to the second to last paragraph--

I had gotten my ear pierced about four weeks ago and your bitch missed ONE DAY. ONE. FUCKING. DAY. of cleaning and miss girl decided to be like, "Mmm....No." And got infected. So I called my mother cause she knows health shit and I was like "Yo, Mum. What do I do here." And SHE WAS LIKE "Oh you'll be ok, just leave it in a keep cleaning it, the infection should go away and blah blah blah doctor-y stuff." 

So I was like "Ight, bet." And did what she said, leaving it in and cleaning it a lot more than usual. WELLLLLLLLLLLL

that didn't work. 

It actually made it....worse. My ear had quite literally INHALED MY FUCKING EARRING. It got so swollen that the skin sucked my earring inside and so I called my mom again and was like "Yo birth giver--" (Don't actually call your mother that, it's very disrespectful and if you care about your mum at least a little bit you will not call her that) "This happened to my ear cause I left it in *cough cough* like you said to. *cough cough* what do I do." and my mum was like 

"Wait it swallowed your earring?" 

"Mhm." 

"Miss girl getcho ass to the ER right now or they gonna have to cut your damn ear off." 

So I got my ass to the ER and they were like, "Ya, you're gonna have to get that surgically removed, here, shove this large pill down your throat and come back in tomorrow morning at 8." 

So long story short I spent my entire morning in surgery and recovery. But I'm ok now. My anesthesia has worn off any my ear is metal free :) 

Anyways onto this chapter, DONT FUCKING REPORT IT BITCH!!!!

ARIA'S POV: 

We sat on the couch and I cuddled close to Harry watching the movie when someone knocked on the door. 

"Fuck, what day is it?" Harry asked me as he started to get up. 

"Uhm...Monday the 18th?" 

"Shit." He said as he got up. "Your underwear should be done in the dryer by now, will you please go put it and your bra back on?" He asked me, a look on his face that showed he didnt want to answer the door as he spoke to me, I didn't ask questions despite being completely confused.  

I went to the laundry room and grabbed my underwear before jogging upstairs and doing as he told me, putting my under garments back on and walking back down the stairs. I see two other people in the room when I'm back. 

A girl, and A guy by the front door as Harry is trying to talk them into something. . 

Who the fuck is this bitch. 

I walk back in and sit on the couch and play the movie, not trying to keep quiet and making it very apparent that I am here. 

"HAROLD FUCKING STYLES!" The man yells. "YOU DIRTY LITTLE THING! ONE NIGHT STANDS ARE FOR THE--" 

"It's not a one night stand." He says. "Look guys, I'm sorry, You can come over tomorrow afternoon and--" 

"Harry, Mitch already saw the girl, now he is interested." The girl says. 

"Damn right, I'm interested. Lemme in." The man--apparently Mitch--says, pushing past Harry and sitting in the living room on the couch across from me, the biggest smile on his face. "Well come on, Harold, Introduce me to the future Mrs. Styles." Mitch says, resting his elbows on his knees to prop up is head on his fists. 

"Erm, Mitch this is uh...my erm...girlfriend Aria, and Ar, this is Mitch, my guitarist and--" 

"Best friend, The sexiest man alive, a god, and a full time parent to Harry's fans." He finishes for Harry, a smile on his face. 

"Right....and Uh, This is Sarah, the drummer, and Sarah, this is Aria, my girlfriend." 

Shit he said it twice now. 

Should I be worried or excited? 

Hopefully excited because thats how I feel. 

I smile and stand up going to shake their hands, I stick my hand out for Mitch but he shakes his head. "Sorry hun, Hands are nasty, You probably grabbed Harry's dick with that hand and I'm not about to get HDS." 

"HDS?" I ask. 

"Harry's Dick Syndrome, its very traumatizing I've heard." He says, a teasing smile on his face as he elbows Harry playfully in the side and Harry rolls his eyes, his cheeks getting pink from embarrassment. 

I giggled a bit and turned to Sarah. "Sorry about him, I feel like more of a babysitter most of the time than a girlfriend." She said, shaking my hand, but then pulling me in to hug her. "We're gonna be best friends." She whispers in my ear and I smile. 

"Alright, Alright, enough with the introduction, I need to interview your bitch, Harry." Mitch says, grabbing my wrist solftly and sitting down with me. 

"Don't call her a bitch." Harry says, his face softening from a goofy embarrassed look to a more serious expression. 

"Fine, anyways, love," Mitch says, turning to me again. "How old are you." 

"23?" I respond questionably, curious to know why I was being interviewed by Harry's Bestfriend. 

"Where do you work." 

"I'm an editor for Vogue Magazine." 

"Daaaammmnnn Honey at 23? You're killin' it!" 

I cheeks feel hot at the compliment. "Thanks." 

"Hmh. Anyways, Are you a virgin?" 

I snort. "No." 

He looks at Harry, then Sarah, then back at me. "Mmmk..." He says, "Your birthday?" 

"July 24th?" 

"Mhm, Mhm So....Just barley a Leo, I see, I see. Do you eat mac and cheese with a spoon or fork?" 

"Who the hell eats mac and cheese with a fork?!"

"Welcome to the family, honey." He says, opening his arms for a hug, and I accept it giggling. 

"She's a keeper, Haz, and My new best friend." Mitch said to Harry and he just smiled and shook his head. 

A/N: FUCKING FATHER MITCH!

Congratulations he has entered the chat :) 

i love ya, besties. 

xxcherrie.