xviii

~Two And A Half Weeks Later~

"Uggghhh Harry are we almost thereeeee." I complained as we sat in the car.

We'd been in the car for ATLEAST 3 hours and I was getting tired of it. But at the same time I was glad it was taking forever, because I knew at the end of the drive I'd have to meet Harry's family, which I was incredibly nervous for.

"Yes, would you hold on?" He asked giggling. "My mums house is right around the corner." He said, as we approached a street.

"Wait we're that close?" I asked, nervousness suddenly spreading through my entire body.

"Yes, but don't worry, I can guarantee they will love you, all you gotta do is be Aria Towns." He smiled at me as we turned the corner.

Just be Aria Towns...

Aria Towns...

"Harry, Aria Towns is the girl who drinks a lot and fucks people all the time." I say. "You want me to be Aria Towns?"

"No Aria Towns is the badass who works for Vogue and doesn't take shit from anyone who gives it, Aria Towns is the independent woman who told me to fuck off in the club that first night. Aria Towns is one of my favorite women I know, and I'd be fucking lost without her." He says to me as he pulls into the driveway. "Be that Aria Towns."

I nod, being speechless at what to say. He leans over and kisses me. "They'll love you." He says before opening his door and climbing out, coming around to open mine.

I step out and he takes my hand in his, interlocking our fingers and giving my hand a comfort squeeze before he kissed my cheek and we start walking to the front door.

Once we're there Harry gives a quick knock before he twists the handle and pushes the door open, stepping inside.

"Harry? Is that you love?" The voice of a woman calls from around the corner.

"Yeah." He calls back, shutting the door behind me.

Two women come around the corner, one his sister and one his mom. His mom immediately wraps her arms around his shoulders. "I missed you!" She calls.

I let go of Harry's hand so he can fully hug her back. "Missed you too, mum."

"Hi." Another voice says and I turn to see the other woman. She was tall, had pale blonde hair, but it wasn't her natural color, her roots were dark brown like Harry, she had green eyes like Harry too, and they looked pretty similar.

"Hi." I say back. She holds her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Gemma."

"Aria." I say, shaking her hand.

She rolls her eyes. "This is ridiculous come here, you're practically family already." She says, pulling me in and hugging me.

I smile and hug her back. She pulls back a little and looks at me. "Such a beautiful face you have, love, and your outfit is adorable." She says.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"Ah, we're going to be best friends, Harry, your girlfriend is mine now! Come along, love we have so much to catch up on." She says, taking my hand and pulling me into the living room.